I am looking for any information regarding the people listed here.
Waclaw Onyszkiewicz Jacyna
Jadwiga deLizy Tarnowska
According to their daughter's immigration documentation :
Waclaw was born in Riga, Latvia.
Jadwiga was born in Luck/Lutke, Poland.
Both were last seen/died in Wilno, Poland, during WWII.
NOTE: I am guessing that they were both born 1880-1900+/-.
Possible children of Waclaw and Jadwiga include the following, but there may be more :
1. Anna Maria Kristene Alexandra, b.Wilno Poland
2. Waclaw: possibly in England at Hursley Camp in war years
3. Wladislaw: last seen in 1939, with Armed Forces in Poland
Anna Maria's 1st husband: Taddeusz Baranowski
Anna Maria's 2nd husband: Svend A. Tang
We have found no documented children with either husband.
The following pieces of information are unsubstantiated rumors regarding the above-referenced people :
1. There may be a connection with the Radziwill family, as Anna described spending occasional holidays, as a child, with "Uncle Radziwill" at his home in Antonin.
2. Anna and her siblings spend their youth on the estates of the grandparents outside Wilno, Poland.
3. If Poland had gone with a King, rather than become a Republic, Anna Maria's grandfather would have been the King.
4. Anna Maria spent time at the Tashkent Camp in Russia from 1939-1942.
5. Anna possibly led 13 children from Russia back to Poland and by chance met one years later at an embassy party.
6. Anna possibly had 2-3 children who died in a boating accident with relatives when their boat hit a mine.
7. in the mid 1970s, five of Anna's "relatives" visited her and Svend in Denmark for ten days; they were from Zurich and Zermatt and the one from Zermatt had a home with a view of the Matterhorn.
8. Anna may have been related to King Frederick of Denmark, as Svend, in a letter to Anna, described the King as a "cousin" of Anna's.
If anyone recognizes any of these people, please contact email@example.com