Search for content in message boards

Dirck reunion

Replies: 21

Re: Dirck name

Posted: 1226831370000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dirck
I realize this is an old posting but wanted to respond anyway. My name is Terri Ann Dirck Tafoya and I am beginning a search on my father's family tree. My father was Larry Dennis Dirck and his father was Perry Dirck. Apparently, my grandfather went to AZ at some point in his life and met up with my grandmother. They married and he brought her back here to MO. I know VERY LITTLE about my grandfather. He was somewhat eccentric, loved horses, and died in MN. My father had a brother who died in Vietnam, Denny. He has two sister still living in NM, Adela and Vivian. Although raised here in MO, I moved to NM to attend college in 86 and ended up getting married there. I lived there for 20 years but divorced and recently came "home." I've always been curious about my family name. My grandfather was not a nuturing person and was not willing to share any family information. Apparently, he chose to be "disconnected" and did not have an appreciation of his family roots. I am not speaking ill of him, he was a hard man and was proud of it. =) I would appreciate ANY information I can get. Blessings, Terri Dirck-Tafoya
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Gerald McDaniel 1021742619000 
terrianntafoy... 1226831370000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic