Search for content in message boards

Coulter Reunion

Replies: 3

Coulter Reunion

Posted: 1206227220000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Coulter
We are having a Coulter reunion in Springfield, Missouri on June 1, 2008. It will be held at Lake Springfield at 11:00 a.m. We have a shelter house so if it rains, we are protected. It is pot luck so everyone is asked to bring one dish. We have so much food left over that one dish per family is always plenty. Table service will be provided. Bring your own drinks. We visit, compare notes on the families, and have a great time. Sometimes someone brings a copier and we can make coopies of information. Anyone wishing to attend, please email me and I will send you a map to the lake. The more the merrier, so if you can, please plan to attend.

My name is Diana Wittenberg. I am researching all the Coulters who are descended from Nathaniel Coulter. His children are: Mary, Robert, John, Michael and James. My husband comes down through Michael who married Janet/Jonet Cumming. Their children were Margarit, Jonet, John, Michael, Marrion, Elizabeth, Michael, John, Robert, Alexander, Janet, and Hugh. Robert married Mary Stuart and had children Archibald, Mary Ann, Elizabeth, Margaret, Robert Stuart, Anthony, James, and John. This is my husband's line through Robert Stuart. Robert Stuart's sister, Margaret Coulter, married Andrew Graham. Margaret and Andrew's daughter, Elizabeth, married John Matthew Gleghorn.

My email is dianaanddon@cox.net.

Diana Wittenberg
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dianagw 1206227220000 
Maccumminz 1220283323000 
dianagw 1220294578000 
kkanoff_and_j... 1235977380000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic