Search for content in message boards

Bible and Newspapper Records

Replies: 15

Re: Bible and Newspapper Records

Posted: 16 Feb 2011 7:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
What I really need is the Kelsey's mother's birth place and her parents name. I know she is Elizabeth Ketchum and her parents are Epenetus and Elizabeth Smith Ketchum of Clarksburg, MA but have NO proof for DAR. Adam Gilmore lived in Williamstown, Berkshire Co, MA, buying land in Bristol, VT, October 1789. Elizabeth was pregnant by October 1789 because John was born June 1790. Adam's father is Robert Gillmore and mother is Jean (Jane) Gilmore of Stamford, VT. They moved there in 1785. There aunt and uncles of Kelsey are: Robert Jr, Levi, Kelsey, Abram, Polly, and Issac(?)Kelsey was killed by a fallen tree in 1794 and is buried in Stamford. That is the namesake of your Kelsey. My line is Epenetus Gilmore, the last born son of Adam. There is also a high possibilty that there is a daughter named Agness, born 1808. Agness was named after her grandmother, Agness. Let me know what you have. I've looked the world over and can't find any proof of Elizabeth except in Ketchum family history, but no date of birth or death..so DAR will not accept.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
deniwatson 9 Mar 2012 9:36PM GMT 
nancylegerski 30 Dec 2010 4:04AM GMT 
nancylegerski 30 Dec 2010 4:05AM GMT 
mcgallifant 4 Jan 2011 2:58PM GMT 
nancylegerski 17 Feb 2011 2:34AM GMT 
deniwatson 9 Mar 2012 9:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic