The following is a listing of 2007 upcoming events at the National Heritage Doukhobor Village in Veregin, Saskatchewan:
- Sunday, May 27, 2007 at 11:00 a.m.: Moleniye at the Historic Prayer Home led by the Saskatoon Doukhobor Society.
- Sunday, June 3, 2007 at 11:00 a.m.: Museum Appreciation Day. Free Admission. Borshch, Bread, Pyrohi, Pyrashki available at the Bake Table.
- Friday, June 29, 2007 at 11:00 a.m.: Peters Day - commencing at the Veregin Cemetery.
- Saturday, July 14, 2007 at 10:00 a.m.: Guitar Day - featuring a day of song with the Six String Nation Guitar (built in part from wood from the historic Doukhobor elevator at Veregin). Pictures and program to follow at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 15, 2007 at 9:00 a.m.: Heritage Day. Blini brunch from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Moleniye program at 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 26, 2007 at 11:00 a.m.: Moleniye at the Historic Prayer Home led by the Kamsack Doukhobor Society.
- Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 11:00 a.m.: Moleniye at the Historic Prayer Home led by the Canora Doukhobor Society.
All Moleniye are followed by a potluck lunch and social time.
Everyone is welcome to attend!