Search for content in message boards

Genetics – Syndactyly (Webbed Toes); Talipes (Club Foot )

Replies: 3

Re: Genetics – Syndactyly (Webbed Toes); Talipes (Club Foot )

Posted: 2 Jan 2012 10:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
are there any known problems that u r aware of with tight muscles in jaw r mouth small mouths that problems opening hands that wont straighten out when flexed? toes turned upwared, r toes resemble look of what we call hammer toed looking confusing i me toes that would look like think of a claw hammer r hammer if u will the head of a hammer my family has been diosed with trismus pseudocamptodactyly syndrome very rare gentic disorder i might b wrong but i believe ur disorder in family might b confused with ares i can tell u this i remember hearing of the surname skaggs not sure im spelling correct r not maybe was a somewhat distant cousin a i remember my family tree has alot of knots in the branches if u will. not sure we may r may not b connected somewhere down the line but im certain of are gentic disorder we were tested and confurmed the mutation in are gene just something to think about im convinced that anyone with this issures are related somehow. maybe wrong im still researching ideal but dont believe im wrong keep in touch im interested in the skagg name link carylan
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
gravewatch 3 Jan 2011 8:36PM GMT 
GretchenBoyd7... 18 Aug 2011 11:13AM GMT 
wright0316 13 Dec 2011 7:37PM GMT 
wright0316 2 Jan 2012 5:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic