Search for content in message boards

Our Prayers Remain With The Families of Victims of 9/11

Replies: 3

Re: Our Prayers Remain With The Families of Victims of 9/11

Jose R Quintana (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jan 2004 10:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Donna,

I lost two of my brothers, Felix and Ivan Vale, and a cousin, Betsy Martinez, on the (/11/01. Just want to thank you for your thoughts.

It is common for everyone to cannonize everyone that died on the attacks but these three people were just great. Betsy, was a widowed mother of two girls who worked very hard for her kids. She had the biggest and most beautiful smile that you could ever see on a person. She would definitely light up a room.

Ivan, was the baby of the family and was awesome. He was a tremendous friend to all that met him. He and his wife would rescue stray animals and take them to vets at their own expense even though he could not afford it. Once they jumped into train tracks to rescue a kitten. He was also a fun guy.

Felix was loved by everyone. He had the greatest heart of anyone I've known. His most important thing was his love for his family and that included his friends. Felix would go out of his way to go to a fast food restaurant to buy food for homeless people and would go home to get clothes to give away to those he met on the street.

I work right next to Ground Zero and every day I stare at the towers and know that a big part of my life is gone. Just want to make sure that the world knows these people were my heroes.

thx again, Jose
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Donna Allen 16 Dec 2003 9:17PM GMT 
Jose R Quintana 11 Jan 2004 5:13AM GMT 
Carolyn 24 Jan 2004 3:51AM GMT 
SingleAzGal36 11 Sep 2007 5:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic