Search for content in message boards

Datcuk Family Philadelphia, Pa area

Replies: 4

Re: Datcuk Family Philadelphia, Pa area

Posted: 20 May 2011 9:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello whoever you are,

Your response made me recall a similar interaction I had with you a number of years ago, which I had since forgotten.

I wouldn't have bothered to respond if I had known it was you, but you continue to remain an anonymous person seeking Datcuk family information from others. I see no good reason for that in an environment such as this, but I can sure think of alot of bad ones.

On both occasions now you have oddly avoided my offer to help, even though we are obviously related through Trophin's parents. At first, I let it go, but this time you have given me reason to ask you to explain yourself. As family member, you should consider it proper to respond.

Perhaps you assume or have been led to believe that I have nothing to offer on the Datcuk family history that you haven't already obtained from other sources.

From your most recent post (this one), it's obvious that some of the information you have gathered so far is questionable, and you didn't name any of your sources when countered. I agree with the first respondent's corrections to your information. You had the wrong country of Datcuk origin, and I also noted you did not name your sources of reference.

By the time I responded, you should have realized your sources were questionable, and then be more inclined to accept my offer to help. After all, how just how many people do you think are researching Datcuk history? So far, you can count them all on one hand, and to my knowledge there are less that 30 people in this entire country with the surname Datcuk.

So what is the problem? Is this some silly family issue I am unaware of? As far as I know I have never met you, and don't have a clue who you are. To my knowledge I have only interacted with you through this website on two occasions.

Your grandfather was my great Uncle. He gave me ten dollars once. That was big bucks then. My younger sister was far too small to even remember Uncle Trophin. I liked him alot, and would sure like to feel the same about his grandchild.

To that end, I was originally going to offer you some unique pictures of your grandparents that were taken in the late 1950s. These are original prints and I have the only copies available.

Oh well.

Don Sweet
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Naples100 8 Sep 2010 9:41PM GMT 
igor_roz 9 Sep 2010 5:53PM GMT 
donsweet2 21 Apr 2011 2:57PM GMT 
Naples100 4 May 2011 6:45PM GMT 
donsweet2 20 May 2011 3:55PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic