Search for content in message boards

McConnell-Belfast

Replies: 1

McConnell-Belfast

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 3:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McConnell, Barrett, Libby, Morgan, Bettendorff, Hemphill, Davis, Liebl
Searching for information on John and Mary (Mussen) McConnell and there sons Edward E. McConnell, B:1839-D:1915,Arthur McConnell D:1905, George H. McConnell DOB and DOD unknown, and a nephew James McConnell DOB and DOD unknown. Family came to America and possibly stayed in State Of Ohio for a short time. Family then settled in Springfield, Illinois from 1855 until sometime after the Civil War. Family then moved to Coffeyville,Kansas where they operated a grist mill and ice house business. Arthur and Edward were millers. Arthur and his wife Eugenia (Bettendorff)McConnell owned Indiana House in Coffeyville, Kansas and are both buried in the Cavalry Cemetery at Coffeyville, Kansas. George McConnell was married to Nellie, and I know nothing else about George. James I know nothing about. Edward McConnell was my great grandfather, he was married to Emma (Barrett)McConnell. They left Kansas in 1892. They are both buried at Beaver Creek (Silver) Cemetery,6 miles south of Twisp, Washington State, Okanogan County. Edward and Emma both died on there ranch east of Carlton, Washington State, on Texas Creek. My grandfather, there son Edward E. McConnell,Jr. B:1884 at Coffeyville, Kansas State, and D:1964 is also buried at Beaver Creek (Silver)Cemetery. My grandfathers sisters were Mary (Mamie), Leta and Lela (twins), and Neva.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
EdMcConnell68 17 Apr 2012 9:19PM GMT 
EdMcConnell68 8 Jun 2012 1:54AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic