Search for content in message boards

Looking for descendants of Joanna Kellogg of Kahnawake

Replies: 1

Re: Looking for descendants of Joanna Kellogg of Kahnawake

Posted: 1485589960000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kellogg, French, Dease, Charrette, Nault
Hi Teresa,

You posted this a long time ago so hope you are still looking. My name is Allyson. I get confused but think that Joanna Kellogg is my 6th or 7th great grandmother. I believe her daughter is Jane French who married Dr Richard Dease from Ireland. My Dease line carried on for several generations until William Dease's daughter Eliza Dease. She married Baptiste or Jean Baptiste Charrette and they had my Great Grandfather Louis Charrette. He married Odile Nault ( he was her second husband. her first husband was his half brother, Baptiste Charrette and they had had many children). Louis and Odile had only one child together, my Grandmother, Clementine Charrette. The family was French Catholic Metis living around Winnipeg ie St Norbert, St Malo in Canada as well as many Charrette's remained in North Dakota. Odile married my grandfather, Maurice Roy.

So, wonder if we are related. And do you know anything about Jane French? How are you related to Joanna Kellogg?? Hope to hear from you or anyone else who is interested.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Teresa McCall 1236317936000 
allysoda 1485589960000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic