Search for content in message boards

Brandon Cemetery in Michigantown, IN

Replies: 4

Re: Brandon Cemetery in Michigantown, IN

Posted: 1403965618000
Classification: Query
Vicki

Thanks for the information. I didn't know that there where burial mounds on Kelly's land. Personally there are more hidden stories that probably will not be release because of Kelly's and Whiteman's Native American background. Back then, a good Indian is a dead Indian. yes, their lives were involved

I have talk to descendant's of Whiteman's and Kelly's and they tell me some interesting information. Last year a descendant of William Kelly have e-mail me a portrait of Nancy Kelly and I have e-mail it to descendants of Whiteman's and Kelly's. They all agree that she is Indian. A matter of fact, I send that picture to some in Frankfort, Indiana and they all agree the same thing.

The Popejoy's, Whiteman's, and Kelly's were awesome families back then. It is said that their history were somewhat hidden because who they were.

Yes, I related to the Kelly's and Whiteman's too. And I was at Branden Cementary before. I think some have knocked down of some grave stones there. And I think it was John and Elizabeth Whiteman and David and Nancy Kelly.

I am a descendant of Mary Jane Kelly (daughter of Nancy Kelly) who married Moses Hendrix

Keep up the good work Vicki.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
gmillerjw 1389645371000 
kumeyaayindia... 1390331967000 
gmillerjw 1391176001000 
vclarke65 1403904959000 
gmillerjw 1403965618000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic