Before this thread devolves into a debate about this so-called "hundred year rule," let's establish some facts.
1. For what country are you inquiring about census data and family research?
2. What types of data are you looking for?
3. What data do you think is covered by the rule and for what years are you seeking census alternatives?
4. Your single, convoluted sentence becomes indecipherable at the end. Exactly what do you mean by:
- "somwhere i can go to see the stuff"
- "where is it and whats it called"