Search for content in message boards

Cheryl Lynn ISO Bio-Dad Phil Allen

Replies: 1

Re: Cheryl Lynn ISO Bio-Dad Phil Allen

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 10:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Phil Allen
I wouldn't mind finding my birth father, Phil Allen but I really do not have any unanswered questions, and came across this post quite by accident. My only hope is that he is alive and well. If he does come across this, and is curious, I am doing well, and was adopted to a wonderful family, who has loved me and supported me through all of my life journeys, good and bad. I am now 42, and I live in Tucson, Arizona. I have two sons, the oldest is 21 and was placed into a completely open adoption shortly after birth, he lives in Gilbert, Arizona is becoming well known as a trance mix DJ and works by day for Bank of America. Because I was adopted into a completely closed adoption, I felt that secrets in families are unhealthy, and became a pioneer of sorts when I placed my oldest son into a completely open adoption. I have since been speaking publically about adoption. My youngest son is 3 and a half years old and lives here with me, he is amazing! If you are inclined to find me, my name is Allegra Leonard.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
seeadoo 6 Dec 1999 9:53PM GMT 
allegra413 22 Apr 2012 4:49PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic