Search for content in message boards

MCDONALD, REYNOLDS, LYONS, GRAHAM

Replies: 10

Re: request information

Joan Bozzone (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2002 8:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Corbyons, Raineri, Macari, Minervini, Bozzone
My sister, who is a genealogist, told me she'd run across your emails while doing a quick run-down on my husband's family. I have a copy of the Corbyons cousins list that Claudia Macari put together in 1969 and will be happy to send it if you need it. My husband, Richard N. Bozzone, is the son of Inez Raineri (Bozzone) Abbenante from the Bronx, New York. Her mother, Aida Corbyons, was married to Orestes Raineri, a scenic artist for several of the big theater production houses in New York City in the early 1900's. He was brought to America by Florenz Zeigfeld of Zeigfeld Follies fame. We are currently searching out the Corbyons and their history. I'm new to this genealogy game, but I will post this message here and on the Rootweb message board.
Inez (my mother in law) is 88 years old, has two living brothers in their nineties (Tulio Raineri and Ray Raineri), and regularly converses with Claudia Macari, her cousin in the Bronx, who is also 88 years old. Inez's oldest brother, Dr. Victor Raineri of Syracuse, died several years ago, as did her sister, Lee.
Dr. Minervini, surgeon at Yonkers General Hospital, and Inez's cousin, delivered my husband at home in 1936, and was Ric's godfather.
If you'd like to call, our number is (803) 642-7916. I can supply phone numbers for the relatives I've listed here. We live in South Carolina and are interested in meeting relatives here and in Italy. Would love to hear from you!
Joan Bozzone
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Joan Bozzone 2 Jan 2002 3:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic