Search for content in message boards

Kirmil/Kirmel/Kirmilas/ family Lithuanian origin

Replies: 43

Re: Kirmil/Kirmel/Kirmilas/ family Lithuanian origin

Posted: 24 Apr 2012 2:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Miracles do happen Deb!What you've found is about Vincentas family and I can't wait to see his mother's name. We have to wait until Nick talks to his grandma and makes a copy of Vincet's birth certificate.
I have an idea. Whatever we have - documents, old photos etc.- let's add to the family trees to prove it. No doubt more people will find us.I'm going to share tons of documents and photos about this family which I keep on Facebook.I've reconnected with my family branches lost over 100 years ago and we still keep solving this Kirmil/Kermil/Kirmilas/Kermelewicz family puzzle.
Deb,I've seen your family tree.Great job!You keep adding more photos and documents there. I've just started adding what I have about the Kirmil family (we have a few different spellings of the family name, but we have the same ancestors which I'm 100% sure.
Where could I send you a very imformative ship manifest so you could add to your family tree photos? I also have a photo of Vincentas Kirmeliavicius door plate which I got from nick.
I live in Lithuania, but Nick lives in Boston area.I've reconnected with long lost family branches from the States, Argentina, Russia, Italy, Brazil.My grandparents spent over 20 years in America, they married there too.In 1922 they returned to Lithuania with 3 kids. Three more were born in the old country and my Dad was the youngest. If you are on Facebook, find me there as Aldona Kavaliauskiene.I somehow found you on mundia.com where I'm building the Kirmil family tree too.You can find my email in the first message I sent here.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Aldona Kavali... 24 Apr 2012 8:47PM GMT 
McArthur89 24 Apr 2012 9:04PM GMT 
Aldona Kavali... 24 Apr 2012 8:24PM GMT 
McArthur89 24 Apr 2012 8:36PM GMT 
Aldona Kavali... 24 Apr 2012 9:02PM GMT 
McArthur89 24 Apr 2012 9:11PM GMT 
Aldona Kavali... 24 Apr 2012 9:25PM GMT 
McArthur89 25 Apr 2012 7:40PM GMT 
nkermele 26 Apr 2012 1:31PM GMT 
McArthur89 30 Apr 2012 8:19PM GMT 
per page