Replies: 21

The same

Axel E. Tavares Bujosa (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 2001 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Oct 2003 12:10PM GMT
Surnames: Bujosa, Tavares
Lily, Hi,
Sa you know latin people use 2 "apellidos" (lastnames). We use as first the father last name, and second the mother last name.As so, my name is Axel E. Tavares BUJOSA. I spoke largely with my mother before she died, as well with my only uncle (My mother´s brother as well my only aunt, that still alive, 2 weeks ago in santo Domingo), and they have narrated me that that my grandfather Juan Bujosa Albert, borne in Palma de Mallorca left to Puerto Rico in 1870+, but finally he stablished in Santo Domingo here he married my grandmother. His brother(Nobody remember his name) came to santo Domingo but he left to Cuba, where he remained. He married and and had 3 children: 2 boys and one girl.Ocasionally they comunicated, but but my grandfather died on 1948 in santo Domingo. He also had a cousin that lived in san Pedro de Macori (Santo Domingo, but from him no body had much information. Yes, even do i live in Venezuela, the great mayority of my family live in Santo Domingo. I do know that the fellow who left to Cuba, one of his son is or was a Doctor (MD)supposely a Cardiologist.
Recently i made a contact with Mr. Jhon Bujosa who lived in USA, whose father was Francisco Bujosa, also came from Palma de Mayorca, in the middle of 1800. He stablished in Puerto Rico, in Lares. At th4e present time we are talking as with you; trying to find out our roots. I also know that the mayority of the Bujosa are in the Baleares Island, Spain. In general as it looks, the BUJOSA Name is not so extended as others, pe. MARTINEZ etc. If you give me an E-mail, i will send you my grandfather´s picture. I want to assure you, that the only reason i am doing this investigation is for familiar and sentimental reasons.
Please do your best, and try to find out the most information that you could get out fron your relatives.
I do know that in Cuba, my grandfather relatives, stablished. My grandfather aunt was married to MD, who worked in barcelona, Spain. She died recently close to 3 to 5 year ago.
Keep in touch with you Lily
Axel.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Axel E. Tavares Bujosa 30 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT 
alexislopezbu... 15 Nov 2009 11:03PM GMT 
Axel E. Tavares Bujosa 30 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT 
Jorge A. Flores Tabares 4 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
Mirtha Tabares 22 Jan 2005 9:10AM GMT 
Juan Pascual Bujosa 17 Nov 2001 5:55PM GMT 
Juan Pascual Bujosa 17 Nov 2001 5:36PM GMT 
JacyAmanda 6 Apr 2012 8:31PM GMT 
Axel E. travares Bujosa 16 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT