Search for content in message boards

Cryer Family History

Replies: 10

Re: Cryer Family History

Posted: 1221796658000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cryer
Hi,
I have been searching the Cryers in Coke Co, Tx. this week too. Just went through the Coke rootsweb site tonight, and have found only the names J.M. and J. W. Cryer on the 1889 Coke Co. Tax list and also that in Ft. Chadbourne School from 1912-1919 were Annie, 18 years old in 9th grade and listed again as 12 year old in 4th grade. Then there is listed Barbry (yes) , 9 years old in 2nd grade and Thomas Cryer, farmer in Ft. Chadbourne as her father. Annie Cryer is listed again as 17 years old in 7&8th grades, but this time M. E. Lasswell, farmer, is listed under parent and I assume she may be married to him? I am searching her niece, another Annie Mae Cryer, born in 1920, and daughter of Charles G. Cryer. Gravesites of Cryers are at the Ft. Chadbourne Cemetery and one listing of an Elizabeth Cryer marrying a Lindley was on the site. You may email me at Rebecca.Hein@sbcglobal.net for the folder I am making on this family. Happen to have anything on the Annie born in 1920? Thanks a million!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
RebeccaHein1 1221796658000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic