Search for content in message boards

furwark

Posted: 4 Apr 2012 8:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: hittmann,furwark
i'm a blood line to a furwark, my gggrandma was lena furwark she marry henry hittmann she was born on in april 1870 in wisconsin, she and henry had three kids named esther was born dec 3, 1895 in wis.henry born august 1898,george born june 1889 in wis. i would like more information on her parents and where did they come from and if she had any sisters and brothers too. so if any one out there can tell me i would like to know my e-mail address is rave_55_9@yahoo.com. i'm stuck at this moment. thank you for your help evelyn weber sura

Re: furwark

Posted: 5 Apr 2012 1:01PM GMT
Hi Evelyn, I found the marriage record of Henry & Lena, with their parents listed. But I couldn't find Lena and her parents in the 1870 & 1880 census records before her marriage. RP
--------------
"Wisconsin, Marriages, 1836-1930,"

Groom's Name: Henry C. Hittmann
Groom's Birth Date:
Groom's Birthplace: Milwankee, Wis.
Groom's Age:
Bride's Name: Lena Furwark
Bride's Birth Date:
Bride's Birthplace: Milwankee, Wis.
Bride's Age:
Marriage Date: 07 Aug 1895
Marriage Place: Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Groom's Father's Name: Henry Hittmann
Groom's Mother's Name: Mary Mueller
Bride's Father's Name: Carl Furwark
Bride's Mother's Name: Mary Kneisler
Groom's Race: White
Groom's Marital Status:
Groom's Previous Wife's Name:
Bride's Race: White
Bride's Marital Status:
Bride's Previous Husband's Name:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M01482-4
System Origin: Wisconsin-EASy
Source Film Number: 1013993
Reference Number: 2610

Source Citation
"Wisconsin, Marriages, 1836-1930," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XRFW-QBD : accessed 5 April 2012), Henry C. Hittmann (1895).

Re: furwark

Posted: 5 Apr 2012 4:27PM GMT
Surnames: hittmann,furwark, fleckenstein
thank you for the information you were very helpful now i know what my ggg grandparent names were, now i can find out where carl and mary came from and if they had more children that would be helpful too. my mother pass away and their is only one sister left for the hittmann side but her mind not all there either for help, they never talk about their grandparent to us or if they had aunts or uncle on their side of the family to us. so it's been very hard for me to localed the family on hittmann and fleckenstein family. i have more on my dad side family. i also i'm looking for my gg grandma elizabeth fleckenstein who was marry to john fleckenstein. i know where he was born but i do know where elizabeth father was born in scotland and her mother was born in england but not theirs names. she was born on 1871 in ILL. but your help was helpful in what you found out. thank you very much, Evelyn

i'll be looking too.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic