Search for content in message boards

dress...

dress...

Posted: 18 May 2012 2:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
i am looking for info on a charles dress bor on or about 1865 i believe in massachussetts i do not know who parents are ...according to the censes on 1880 he was living with a nellie drew and james w turner and there son james jr i need to know if they are realated and how ...and what true year was charles dress born and who are his parents and if he has any siblings ....was he married and had any children ...thanks

Re: dress...

Posted: 18 May 2012 7:05PM GMT
What does this have to do with The Master Genealogist software?

Posted: 22 May 2012 12:31AM GMT
is there any way what so ever you maybe can help me find some info true info on charles dress born in 1865 ...according to the censes of 1880 he was living my great grand parents james w turner and his wife nellie drew ... i am going crazy trying to find something on this issue can you maybe help me or tell me how and where to look ...sorry if i bothered you ...

Posted: 13 Nov 2012 4:11PM GMT
This is not the place for surname related discussions or questions. Please post only discussions on TAG in this forum

Posted: 13 Nov 2012 4:11PM GMT
TMG (not TAG ;-)

Posted: 13 Nov 2012 6:29PM GMT
Bill:

FYI. I contacted "happyparent" directly about 6 months ago. I explained to him about the TMG site. And I also solved his genealogy problem, back a couple of generations. So this is all settled.

Sharon
per page

Find a board about a specific topic