Search for content in message boards

Davis son by ( Brewer?

Davis son by ( Brewer?

Posted: 1409239811000
Classification: Query
Looking for any information on Oneal Davis of Turkey Davis. Had a son born during the late 1940's or a few years after that. Oneal lived also in the surrounding counties. Married a Nadene.H. They never had a child. Have lots of information on the Hunters and Davis, Oneal was the son of Levi Harvey Davis and Athloia Hunter, U.F. Cooker verify these Brewer's where in the area. Mother of the boy had a brother name Dallas, Been looking from 1989.

Re: Davis son by ( Brewer?

Posted: 1409241896000
There was a Dallas Brewer in Hall County with a sister Joe A. in 1930. Could she had been the mother. The Brewer family had Arkansas-roots.

Re: Davis son by ( Brewer?

Posted: 1409244840000
Yes I have talk to the family and they are checking it out. They lived in the same places in Ark. OK . and Tx. I had heard the name could be Sue Ellen. I found one in around Motley Co. living with a Uncle, but the dates did not added up. I feel bad posting this, but I hope they will forgive me, No harm intended,HE would be my first cousin. They also where in Paris Texas where Oneal and Claude where. Just too close to not be a connection. There where lots of people from Ark. that ended up in Turkey, Tx. U.F. Coker was my teacher and he lived to some 90 years old and his mind was as sharp as it was when he was teaching, Best teacher in the world.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic