Search for content in message boards

Information on Adrienne Lucille Adams White

Information on Adrienne Lucille Adams White

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 11:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Adams
I have found four things on here about her. She gave birth to my father and aunt. She married Roy Hammond in 1970. She died in 1976. I was hoping there is someone out there who might have information or can help me. On her Death Cert. it stated that her Mother's maiden Name was Ogen. Tried running that wide open as surname in Minnesota and came up with nothing that looked right.

Re: Information on Adrienne Lucille Adams White

Posted: 14 Apr 2012 6:58AM GMT
For starters, it looks like she and her first husband both died in Olmstead County, so you should post on that board for the best luck. Do you have her obituary? Do you know where she was born? That would help find her in early census records with her parents. Also, have you found her first marriage record? That may list her parents names.

Posted: 14 Apr 2012 11:53AM GMT
No records on here for her first marriage. My next day off I planned on visiting the courthouse to see if I can find it.
According to a White relative they have her birthdate as May 1907.

Posted: 20 Apr 2012 12:32AM GMT
You can send for her death certificate for $9,
http://people.mnhs.org/dci/Search.cfm

HAMMOND, ADRIENNE LUCILLE
Date of Birth: 07 May 1907
Place of Birth: OUT OF STATE
Mother Maiden Name: OGEN
certid# 1976-MN-032376

Date of Death: 17 Dec 1976
County of Death: HENNEPIN

The death certificate indicates that she was born out of state, not in Minnesota.

Name: Virgil Orris White
Titles & Terms:
Event: Birth
Event Date: 9 Jan 1937
Event Place: Olmsted, Minnesota
Father: Wilsie David White
Mother: Adrienne Lucille Adams
File Number: 1937-MN-033121

She must have had a social security number, and if you can find her on the social security death index, you can send for her application she filled out, which should say her parents' names?

Posted: 25 Apr 2012 12:17AM GMT
info from death certificate:
born 7 May 1907, North dakota
Residence 307 17 St NE, Rochester, MN
father: Walter Adams born MN
mother: Bertha Ann Ogen born MN
cemetery: Grandview memorial gardens, Rochester
Rochester post Bulletin, 18 Dec 1976
Born in Haverlock, N.D., married Wilsie White Nov 23, 1935 in Cresco, IA. He died in 1962. Married Roy Hammond, Dec 19, 1970 in Rochester. Survived by daugter Mrs Orlin (Rosalie) Ranvick of Wabasha, a son Virgil o White and a stepson Alvin L White both of Rochester. 14 grandchildren. 1 sister Mrs lionel(Edith) Kerster of Pequot Lakes and 1 brother Roger Adams of Mpls.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic