Search for content in message boards

Bette Colleen Pearson Lum Ho

Bette Colleen Pearson Lum Ho

Posted: 15 Feb 2008 1:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for anyone who knew Bette Colleen. I knew her and her mother when they lived in Honolulu. Her mother was very good to me. Her mother passed away in 1983. I've been looking for Bette Colleen because I wanted to tell her how much her mother meant to me, but I found her too late. When I found her, I found that she'd passed away in 2006.

This knowledge saddens me because a link with a very good time in my past is gone.

Jeanne

Re: Bette Colleen Pearson Lum Ho

Posted: 15 Feb 2008 5:17AM GMT
Hi, Is the surname LUM HO?
Where did she pass away?
The Obituary - may give names of other family members, friends etc.

Where did her mother pass away? What was her mothers name?
Perhaps a search for her obituary - will give names of other family members - friends who may be able to assist.

Cheers, Stella

Cheers, Stella

Posted: 1 Jun 2008 5:39PM GMT
I appologize for taking so long to reply. Her mother was Betty Pearson, and I believe she passed away in Burnaby, BC. That's where Betty always talked about being from and I think that's where her son still lived at the time she left Honolulu before she died; so I think that's where she went back to.

I also think that for most of the years that she was alive that Bette Colleen went by the name Colleen. I knew her as Colleen and that's how her mother, Betty, referred to her.

Collen was married 3 times; her first husband's surname was Yamada; the second husband's name was Dennis Chun, and the last husband was Lum Ho - If I remember correctly, it was George Lum Ho.

Jeanne

Posted: 1 Jun 2008 6:35PM GMT
Surnames: PEARSON, LUM HO
Hi, I searched the Provincial Archive of BC Vital Events index and found the following
Marriage: 1859-1932 -Birth 1872-1903 -Death 1872-1987

Betty Elizabeth Pearson Age:86 Event:Death
Place Burnaby Date:1986 11 25 (Yr/Mo/Day)
Reg. Number:1986-09-018895
Micro#:B16583 (GSU # 1358023
This is the only Betty Pearson - dcd in Burnaby BC
there are are other Betty Pearson listings dcd elsewhere in B.C.

I can take a look at this reg. as well an obituary next time I am in town.
Cheers,Stella

Posted: 1 Jun 2008 6:41PM GMT
Surnames: PEARSON
Hi, The Provincial Archive site - has just been upgraded or?
The first search shows 0 Betty Pearson - the next time - showed a number with the one just sent being the only one in Burnaby - just checked again - and it came up with

Betty Ilene Pearson Age:57 Event:Death
Place Burnaby Date:1984 6 16 (Yr/Mo/Day)
Reg. Number:1984-09-010578
Microfilm #:B13639 (GSU # 2073192)
Cheers, Stella

Posted: 25 Oct 2009 3:33AM GMT
I am Betty Pearsons niece...my father was her brother. I knew colleen and betty well and was with betty when she passed.
Please contact me for more information.
karenlea

Posted: 4 Nov 2009 2:48AM GMT
hi, im bette colleen lum ho's granddaughter. i would be very excited to here more about my family history! but, i have a a correction. it was greg lum ho.
thanks so much. im not even sure how to figure out our family history, but i know that my mom and i would be very excited if we could figure out anything
thanks
kelli

hi, im bette colleen lum ho's granddaughter. i would be very excited to here more about my family history! but, i have a a correction. it was greg lum ho.
thanks so much. im not even sure how to figure out our family history, but i know that my mom and i would be very excited if we could figure out anything
thanks
kelli

thanks
kelli

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 3:05AM GMT
I am karenlea groslin...first cousing of bette colleen pearson. would love to meet others in our family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic