Search for content in message boards

Webb family in Colorado, Mitchell, Texas

Webb family in Colorado, Mitchell, Texas

Posted: 1490685438000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1490685553000
Surnames: Webb
Hi my name is Wendy C Webb I married Brian D McNees. I need some help finding more information about my Great - Grandparents Clyde Webb & Rosie May Stout their Parents. I think I have the wrong parents for them. All I know is that they were married in Colorado, Mitchell, Texas in 1923. They had my Grandfather Ladell 17 June 1924. The Birth Certificate says Clyde was 18, Rosie was 17. They didn't stay together. Rosie married again 6 months later to Bennie R Bendon. They were together in California till he passed away in 1969. Rosie passed later that same year. I just want to make sure that I have the right people in my Tree. Here is my Grandfather Ladell's Birth Certificate. I would Greatly appreciate any help you can provide me. Here is my email address wendymcnees126@gmail.com so you can send me anything that can help me. Thank you have a nice day. ..Wendy
Attachments:

Re: Webb family in Colorado, Mitchell, Texas

Posted: 1490705105000
Going forward, please verify info copied from other family trees? Your Webb-lineage is solid although incomplete. Clyde aka William Clyde Webb (14 Aug 1905 - 13 Jan 1933) had more siblings than those you display. His death certificate is online and witnessed by his father. His grandfather, Thomas C. Webb died 11 Apr 1872, possibly in Comanche, TX? That and marriage date found on Application for Confederate Widow's Pension filed by his widow Mary Elizabeth (nee: Stacey). Research is always preferable to reliance on others and I hope you get my message?

Posted: 1490706457000
Edited: 1490708596000
I found on Familysearch.Com that his middle name could start with an E. Thats why I think I have the wrong person in my Tree. This is my first time postings for help this whole time I have been doing my Tree. His First wife my Great - Grandmother Rosie May Stout I can't find their Marriage Certificate. I did find her Marriage Certificate 18 Jan 1925 with Bennie Bendon here is the Marriage Certificate. My Aunt Shere was raised by them so I new that was right. My family never talks about Clyde so that's why I don't know much.
Attachments:

Posted: 1490709245000
Lookup his death certificate on https://familysearch.org/ You have the wrong Tannie L. Allison for Rosie's mom. Try this instead: 20 Aug 1887 - 22 Nov 1931 with death in Mitchell County. Reportedly, her sire was J. M. Chapel? Look for an offline email from me regarding that. Regardless, view 1900 San Saba-Precinct 1-District 130-Image 57 for J. C. Kimmons as head-of-household with Tannie Chapple age 14.

Posted: 1490711700000
I found I kept that record in my shoe box. I'm still new at this. I h ve only been doing this since May 3 last year. Here is my email address wendymcnees126@gmail.com so you can send me anything that can help me. Thank you

Posted: 1490711934000
Documentation such as: birth records, death certificates, draft cards, marriages, etc validates research. Charles E. Webb wed Minnie C. Ball 15 Sep 1895 in Comanche, TX. Their census records: 1900 Motley-Precinct 2-District 42-Image 4 (surname Wehh), 1910 Mitchell-Precinct 5-District 171-Image 14, 1920 Mitchell-Colorado-District 155-Image 24, 1930 Mitchell-Precinct 2-District 7-Image 15, and 1940 Mitchell-Other Places-(168-3)-Image 25 (surname Ebb).

Posted: 1490712427000
Prefer public discussion. That makes info available for public scrutiny, critique, and education. You'll just have to suffer me 'cause I'm good. Best of all, I'm free! I plan to share research techniques so you can gain independence. Hopefully I'll not exceed my monthly allocation of data usage? Twelve gigs evaporate quickly when I logon daily and spend hours researching.

Posted: 1490712863000
You don't have to do it every day just do it when you can. Don't want you to wasted your gigs. Thank you for helping me. I need to get ready for the day. Thank for what you have done for me. Have a nice day. ..Wendy

Posted: 1490714078000
You are not alone when it comes to needing help. I don't waste, but try to help whenever and wherever possible.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic