Search for content in message boards

Arthur Bowe in Cheyenne Wells circa 1920?

Arthur Bowe in Cheyenne Wells circa 1920?

Posted: 2 Jul 2008 6:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bowe, Lord, Henderson
Trying to find out what became of Arthur Everett Bowe (s/o Daniel Elbert Bowe & Lucy Eveline Lord, b. 12 Oct 1847, OH d. unknown).

Arthur's first wife, Hannah Maria Henderson, died 31 Jul 1909 in Bemidji, Beltrami County, MN. Arthur and his daughter, Edith G. b. abt Jan 1888, moved to Cheyenne Wells before the 1910 census. Arthur married Katherine Unknown before 1920. As of the 1920 census, Arthur was still practicing law in Cheyenne Wells.

Any help tracking down Albert, his daughter and/or second wife would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Arthur Bowe in Cheyenne Wells circa 1920?

Posted: 8 Jul 2008 5:18PM GMT
Surnames: BOWE
Fairview Cemetery
BOWE, A E 1847-1927 1-48-8 S

Posted: 9 Jul 2008 2:36AM GMT
Surnames: Bowe
Karla,

Thank you so much! Now I have a starting place to get his DC and hopefully find out what happened to his second wife and daughter! Thanks again!!!!

Posted: 17 Feb 2012 7:41PM GMT
Surnames: Bowe
Hallie Henderson Bowe was my great aunt. I was wondering if you ever found out what happened to Katherine Bowe or Arthur's daughter Edith?

Nancy

Posted: 18 Feb 2012 5:55PM GMT
Surnames: Bowe, Henderson, Loehwing, Heinrich
Nancy, I have not been able to locate information on Katherine but I was able to track down Edith. She married August Loehwing and had 2 children: David and Ernestine. Edith died in 1977 at age 89. Both children married and had children.

Posted: 18 Feb 2012 11:15PM GMT
Thanks so much for the info. If you want info about Hallie, let me know.

Nancy

Posted: 1 Mar 2013 12:23AM GMT
Nancy,
I've been tracing the Bowe descendants for a while and was able to locate one of Edith's grandsons, so I hope he will fill me in on his family group. I'd like to know a little more about Hannah Henderson, too.
Please email me dbowemd@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic