Search for content in message boards

Kefalonia and Karpathos surnames

Antonopoulous

Posted: 25 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Dec 2001 7:29PM GMT
Surnames: TABLERIOU, RORRIS
I have a Stella Tableriou who married an Antonopolus. I have lots of information about her family if it would help you.

Kefalonia and Karpathos surnames

Sotiris Kourlambas-Pefanis (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: PEFANIS, KOURLAMBAS, KEKATOS, KLAOUDATOS, BEKATOROS, SKLAVOUNAKIS, VOUTSINAS, ANTIMISIARIS, MATSAKIS, PAHOUNDIS, LOGOTHETIS, KATROS, ALEXAKIS, PYLIATIS, PRISKANTONIS, MARGARITIS, HATZIFRATZESKOS, KARIOTIS, MICHAELIDES, PSAROUDAKIS, TSAKAMPIKAS, ARKADINOS, TRIANTOS, ANTONOPOULOS, SKEFERIS
For my family tree I am searching all the above surnames,
originated from: Kefalonia, Karpathos, Patras, Vonitsa, Souli, Oreini Heleias and other.
See:
http://users.otenet.gr/k/kourlaba/gene01u.htm

hello

Colin Michajlidis (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Michaelidis, Michalowski, Michalowska
Greetings!!
I know that my ancestors comes from Greece,Florina,Kalithea.
They lived there till 2world war.Also I know that Surname Michaelidis was helleneized.Formelly was Michalowski or Michalowska.If you want more details please contact me under my email adresse.

Logothetis

Lesa Butler (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: logothetis
My Grandmothers maiden name was Logothetis. Her father immigrated to America from Affisia(?) Greece. I am not sure this is the correct spelling, though I know this place no longer exists. It was blown away in a World War. If you need any other details, contact me.

search for viktor

michalowska (maiden name) (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: michalowski
my fathers name was Longin Michalowski during the 2nd world war he lost most of his family, he didn,t know what happend to one of his brothers named Viktor maybe he is still alive?
his mothers name was Karolina and his fathers name was Kajetan.

Tableriou

James Tableriou (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
They are my great-grand parents on my Father's side! I am the grandson of James Tableriou.

Nice to know where my great-grandparents came from. My parents and I live in Scottsdale, AZ. My Father is James M., I am James C. and my son is James Alexander. I also have a daughter named Juliet. My brother Jeff lives in Illinois. There are two or maybe three of the children of the Tableriou's still alive. Georgia in Hickory Hills, Ill., and Peter who I believe still lives in Illinois. My grandfather died in 1971, Angelo and Tom died in Arkansas in the early 1990's and Helen died about a year or two ago. I know there are two other sisters, one in Spokane, WA and the other in California.

Thank you for posting the information.

Re: Antonopoulous

Posted: 6 Jul 2001 11:13PM GMT
Surnames: Antonopoulos, Asimakopoulos
I am looking for information on the Antonopoulos's. My deceased father inlaw immigrated from the area of Tripoli about 1915. His name was John Antonopoulos, His father was Efstathios and his mother was Eugenia Asimakopoulos. He had a cousin also immigrated to Chicago, Sam Zafros. He also may have a two cousins in New York last name Antonopoulos.

Re: Kefalonia and Karpathos surnames

Posted: 8 Oct 2008 2:06AM GMT
Hi - I don't know if you are still looking for information on Alexakis. If you are, check out the database on www.HellenicGenealogyGeek.com - there were 9 new entries for Alexakis today.
Good Luck
Georgia Keilman
www.HellenicGeneaogyGeek.com

Re: Tableriou

Posted: 28 Dec 2009 1:01PM GMT
Hello James,

i am the daughter of Angelo N. Tableriou. I am born 1948 in Hamburg, Germany. He met my mother about 1947 in Frankfurt, Germany. I have many letters from him to my mother, and i want to know more about him and his family.
For example i know that he had a sister named Helen but i don't know more.

Thank you for more informations.

Greetings Helen

Re: Tableriou

Posted: 11 Jul 2011 7:40PM GMT
I am a niece of Angelo Tableriou. My father was James. They came from a large family of brothers and sisters..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic