Search for content in message boards

Henry McGlathery

Henry McGlathery

Posted: 1500939953000
Classification: Query
Surnames: McGlathery
Looking for info, especially interested in probate/will and links to children. Findagrave photo located with D.O.D. April 12, 1849; age 84 years. Buried in Old Bristol Cemetery. Trying to establish kinship ( as son ) to Henry McGlathery of Pennsylvania, 1717-1799, and as brother to Mordecai, 1768-1842.

Re: Henry McGlathery

Posted: 1504376473000
Hi,

If you're trying to identify Henry's children, you'll need his probate records. I'd contact the Trumbull County Records Center & Archives, http://archives.co.trumbull.oh.us/micro_resources.html. Successful Searching!

Re: Henry McGlathery

Posted: 1504389373000
Thank you, Judy. I am trying to get a plan to visit there sometime this month. I live near Cincinnati, which is about 5 hours away, so I will probably make it a 2 or 3 day affair. I want to go to the library and a couple of cemeteries too. As I look again at the link you provided (thank you for that) I see they have a list of researchers available for assistance. I may try to contact them in that way first. Are you familiar with that center? Just wondering if these would be volunteers or paid research folks. Thanks for taking the time to offer your help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic