Search for content in message boards

My fathers Birth certificate

My fathers Birth certificate

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2004 7:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
My father was born in Dundas, Ohio Vinton county.
I have been looking for sometime for a B.certificate for him. he
has since passed away. at the age of 59.
I am looking for Lawrence Richard McManis's birth certificate my father. his parents were Gerttie Irene McManis(Boyer) and Burtle Lawrence McManis. he was born between 1938-1945
he used the date of September 21, 1941 all his life. but it has produced no certificate. no newspaper articles. nothing. my uncle born to the same parents has on his certificate that there was one child born alive before him to these parents and he was born in 1945 of march. can someone please help me on this one. I am taking off on this family tree since my father passed away. thank you in advance. Mary

Re: My fathers Birth certificate

Posted: 27 Apr 2004 10:54PM GMT
Edited: 1 May 2005 1:36AM GMT
I have just learned that the U. S. Census Bureau will search the census records from 1910 to 2000 for an "Age Search" and issue an official transcript of the results, for a fee of $40. You must complete form BC-600 application for search of Census records. A copy of the death dertificate must be provided, etc. A message regarding this service was posted April 26 on the OHHAMILT-L mailing list, giving the exact internet site, or perhaps you can find the info on the U. S. Census Bureau site.

Posted: 28 Apr 2004 6:26AM GMT
Edited: 25 Aug 2004 9:52AM GMT
Surnames: Asche

Posted: 20 Mar 2012 1:02AM GMT
if you get this message call me my name is angie mcmanis your grandma was my dads aunt and i may be able to help you my number is 740-380-0183 thank you and hope to hear from you soon
per page

Find a board about a specific topic