Surnames: Kittle, Scott, Smith, Pritchard, Dennison, Brooks, Skinner
All Kittle Cousins,

Hello, I'm Mike Holland moderator for the Kittles
Emailing List. We are a group of individuals that
are pooling our resources and gathering all the
information about the Kittle and allied families
especially in Randolph County, WV. Most (if not
all) of the Kittles of WV can trace their roots
back to Abraham Kittle Sr. and Christina Westfall.

If anyone is interested in joining our group
(we number 50 or so at the present time), please
contact me and I will send you an invitation to
join our group.

Thanks and Best Regards

Mike Holland
Kittles List Moderator
james.m.holland@compaq.com

Re: Kittles Email List

Posted: 23 Aug 2001 12:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Sep 2002 5:42PM GMT
I am looking for Sarah Kittles, married to Thomas Jefferson Crabtree, 10/5/1838, in Gallatin Co ILl. She died in 1844 or 1888, in Illinois. Do you know who her parents are? Her place of birth was S.C. She is one of my great grandmothers. Thank you for sharing information. Bev

Re: Littlejohn

Posted: 23 Aug 2001 12:17AM GMT
I am searching for parents of Union Littlejohn. Union married John McDaniel in Casey County, Kentucky, in 1824. Any matches? Thank you. Bev

Posted: 15 Oct 2001 12:33AM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2001 9:21PM GMT
Surnames: Littlejohn
Parents of Union Littlejohn are:

Mother: Mary (Polly) Littlejohn b: January 4, 1771, Fairfax, VA; d: 1867 in Pulaski County, KY

Father: Charles Henry LIttlejohn b: 1757; d: Sept. 06, 1821 in Pulaski County, KY (Mary & Charles were first cousins)

Posted: 18 Oct 2001 4:31PM GMT
Surnames: Littlejohn
Thank you Thank you - for this information. Can you go back any further on this line? Union is one of my grandmothers. Could we be related? Do you know the work that Charles did?

I hope that this message will go - I have not done this before now.

Bev

Posted: 18 Oct 2001 9:02PM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2001 9:21PM GMT
Bev, I probably have more on the Littlejohn's than you even want to know. I am a 3rd gr grand neice to Union Littlejohn McDaniel. Also, 2nd cousin 5 times removed and 3rd cousin 6 times removed. (Go figure) Union was born in TN in 1802. Union married John McDaniel 29 December 1822 in Wayne County KY. Charles (Union's father) was a circuit rider in Alabama when he came to SC and married Mary (Polly) Littlejohn (his cousin) (Union's mother) in March 1784 . The moved to Pulaski County, KY where Charles had a farm, but also work in grist and lumber mills in Alabama and Tennessee. I do not have anything on Union's children. If you can help me out, I would appreciate it. I descend from Nancy Littlejohn Coppock (Union's sister). I'm sure we are cousins of some sort. You may contact me at: RallyKat@ att.net

Terri Mills (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 2001 3:00PM GMT
Jan, Do you have any info on Henry father of Charles Henry, I do not have and have never seen doc. of his spouse, mother of Charles Henry. Our server is out and I am unable to send mail but can receive, have response to last message will send when able. I'll let you know when server is back up.
Thanks
Terri

Posted: 26 Nov 2001 1:48AM GMT
Thank you for sending this information, which is new to me. How far back can you go on this Lttlejohn family? Do you know the parents of Polly and Charles? Is their heritage Scotch Irish, or American Indian? Are we distantly related? Do you live in the Kentucky area? Right now I have little time to work on adding this to my "tree", but will do so after the first of the year.

Thank you. Beverly Field Hall

Posted: 26 Nov 2001 1:48AM GMT
Thank you for sending this information, which is new to me. How far back can you go on this Lttlejohn family? Do you know the parents of Polly and Charles? Is their heritage Scotch Irish, or American Indian? Are we distantly related? Do you live in the Kentucky area? Right now I have little time to work on adding this to my "tree", but will do so after the first of the year.

Thank you. Beverly Field Hall

Posted: 26 Nov 2001 2:04AM GMT
Dear Terri,

Thank you for your response...I do not have any info about Henry, but I do have children of John and Union McDanielI and will send in late Dec., no time right now. Thanks. Bev
per page

Find a board about a specific topic