Search for content in message boards

Wright's history

Wright's history

Virginia Van Fossen (View posts)
Posted: 13 Sep 2000 12:07PM GMT
I'm looking for any information that anyone might have about Creda Wright, born October 23, 1918, Died Feb 1995 lived in Emmett Idaho. Please send any information regarding this to me, thank you...

Wright obit

Posted: 16 Sep 2000 11:52AM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2002 1:21AM GMT
Messenger Index
Emmett, Idaho
Feb. 15, 1995
Creda Pauline Wright, 76, of Emmett, died Saturday Feb. 11, 1995 at the Emmett hospital. Graveside services were held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 14, 1995, at the Emmett Cemetery. Pastor Gary Anderson of the Emmett First Christian Church officiated. Arrangements were under the direction of the Potter Funeral Chapel.
Creda was born Oct. 23, 1918 at Smith County, Kansas, the daughter of Pete and Carrie VanCleave. She moved to Emmett from Kansas in 1937. She married Orville Wright on Aug. 13, 1937. They owned and operated Wright's Quick Delivery until 1974. Orville died Oct. 11, 1970. Creda also drove school bus for Emmett School District for 37 years, retiring in 1979.
Survivors include two daughters, Carol Wright of Emmett, and Sharon VanFossen of Sacramento, Calif; a son, Orville Wright of Emmett, five grandchildren, Brenda Rogers of Emmett, H.T. VanFossen IV and Vickie VanFossen both of Sacramento, Calif., Brad and Bryan Wright of Boise, and seven great grandchildren; one sister Mary McNealy of Emmett; one brother, Bill VanCleave of Smith River, Calif, and numerous nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers, Ben, Jim, and Harold VanCleave, and two sisters, Mayme Cooper and Nora (end of copy).

Messenger Index
Emmett, Idaho
Thursday Oct. 15, 1970
Orville Wright, Veteran Fireman, Dies Suddenly
Services for Orville Ramon Wright, 54, of Emmett, who died unexpectedly Sunday evening will be conducted today (Thursday) at 10 a.m. at Beatty Chapel with the Rev. Harry Granger of the First Baptist Church officiating. He was born Feb. 18, 1916 at Emmett, and graduated from Emmett high school in 1934. He married Creda P. VanCleave on Aug. 13, 1937, in Emmett. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in the U.S. Navy. He was employed by the Emmett Ice Co. In 1946 he organized Wright's Delivery which he later expanded to a wholesale distributorship which he oeprated until the time of his death.
He was a member of the Baptist Church, the Emmett Moose Lodge, Lawrence Dresser Post No.49 of the American Legion, and he had served on the Emmett City Council from 1952 to 1964. He was a member of the Emmett City Volunteer Fire Department for the past 30 years.
Survivors besides his wife include two daughters, Carol Wright, Emmett, and Mrs. Sharon VanForsen, of Sacramento, Calif.; a son, Orville Wright Jr., Emmett; three sisters, Mrs. Ed Harlow, Emmett, Mrs. O.D. Hunt, Manhattan, Kan., and Mrs. O.D. Cole, Boise, and five grandchildren.

Creda Wright/Orville

Brian: (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2000 9:35AM GMT
Hello Brian, i'm hoping this is H.T and Vickie's cousin's. let me know if you are..This is Virginia, H.T.'s wife, i'm trying to get going on your family tree, but Sharon didn't seem to know much so i started here..hope to hear from you soon. How's the family? Carol well? write please. thanks.V

Wright's

Posted: 18 Sep 2000 8:09PM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2002 1:21AM GMT
Hello Virginia, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not related to this family. I'm an Idaho volunteer, and saw your inquiry and looked up the obit for you. I hope this is helpful in connecting you to your missing links. Happy Hunting, Brian

WRIGHT

SHARI (View posts)
Posted: 8 Oct 2000 10:43PM GMT
DID HE OS SHE HAVE RALTION IN EMMETT,IDAHO, LIKE LOVEY WRIGHT,DELLA ADNE ,BEULAH EDNA WRIGHT, VERNON WRIGHT,LAUREN WRIGHT,VANCE WRIGHT MAXINE WRIGHT, HELEN WRIGHT DOLLIE LEON WRIGHT ORVILLA RAYMOND WRIGHT BORN2,18,1916 EMMETT,IDAHO MARRIED CREDA PAULINE VAN CLEAVE AUG.13.1937 EMMETT,IDAHO DIED 11-11-1970 EMMETT,IDAHO, THEY ARE RELATED TO THE MOYER, HAUN, MY DAD WAS CLYDE RAYMOND MOYER HE LIVED THERE IN EMMETT HAD 3 KIDS THERE AND THEN MOVED HERE TO OREGON, AND HAD 2 MOR KIDS, LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPS OR IF I HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON, i HAVE MORE. THANK YOU SHARI

WRIGHT COUSIN

SHARI (View posts)
Posted: 8 Oct 2000 10:46PM GMT
THEY ARE COUSINS OF MINE ON MY DADS SIDE. WHO IS H.T. AND VICKIE. I JUST E-MAIL YOU WHAT SOME ON THEM LET ME KNOW MAYBE WE AR ALL RELATED SMOE HOW WRITE BACK THATNK SHARI

WRIGHT,MOYER,HAUN,WILSON, FROM EMMETT

SHARI (View posts)
Posted: 8 Oct 2000 10:59PM GMT
I AM THE DAUGHTER OF CLYDE RAYMOND MOYER AND I AM RELATED TO THE WRIGHTS, TOO. MY MOM IS STILL LIVING, AND STILL KNOWS ALL THESE PEOPLE, MY MOM IS 85 NOW.THEY USE TO LIVE IN EMMETT UNTIL 1944 THEN THEY MOVED TO OREGON, DO ANY OF THESE LAST RING A BELL TO ANY ONE? THANK YOU SHARI

WRIGHT HISTORY,

SHARI (View posts)
Posted: 8 Oct 2000 11:02PM GMT
i WILL SIT DOWN AND THAT, ARE YOU RELATED TO THEM , I HAVE TO FIND THE PAPERS. WRITE BACK AND LET ME KNOW AS I AM, THANK YOU SHARI

we are related!!

Posted: 9 Oct 2000 8:37AM GMT
Shari, we are related, but i havn't sat down yet to see how. My husbands mothers madien name is Wright, and yes, that would be Creda Wright VanCleave...cool, i'll get back to you, but in the mean time, if you could send me what you have snail mail, anything that i might read, documents of any sort so i can start putting this into my family tree, because we don't have anything on that side. Thanks, Virginia
5844 62nd St
Sacramento, Ca 95824

The Wrights/Moyer

Posted: 9 Oct 2000 8:58AM GMT
Sheri
The only things i have on Moyer, are Della Edna Moyer born in Libertville Jefferson Co., Iwoa and married Andrew Mitchell Wright from Sedalia, Pettis Co. Missouri. These seem to be the parents of Orville, but i'm not sure where i got this information, so if you could break it down for me, i may be able to understand and get documantion..
Thanks again,
Virginia
per page

Find a board about a specific topic