Search for content in message boards

Maas, Stierow Germany

Maas, Stierow Germany

Posted: 24 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Jan 2003 6:10PM GMT
Surnames: MAAS, HILLMAN, GENEGON, MOSS, EWIGLEBEN
Hello,

Looking for gggrandfather, Bendhardt MAAS who was born in 1842 in Stierow, Germany. He had a sister, Johannah, who married a Fred Hillmann. After he died, she remarried and settled in Hobart, Indiana with a Chris Ewigleben.

Bendhardt MAAS came to Chicago, USA and then settled in Byron, New York (just outside of Rochester) and married Rachel Geneagon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please email!

Thanks, Tina
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 10:22AM GMT
Surnames: MAAS, MAUS, MOSS
Hello,

I am at a brick wall with my Maas, Maus, Moss Line :(
By chance do you have an AXIE MAAS( MAUS,MOSS) in your family tree that married a GEORGE MILLER and lived in Renville County Minnesota? I have no dates on either AXIE or GEORGE. I also and not sure of the spelling of AXIE's last name.
Bonnie

Re: Maas, Stierow Germany

Posted: 7 Apr 2002 12:58AM GMT
Edited: 17 Jun 2002 7:17AM GMT
Surnames: Maass,Maas,Mass,Dust,Duste,Daust,Doust,Durst
Looking for relatives of Dorthea maria Frederica born 1824 Maas,Mass,maass and Johanna Dorothea Christian Maas born 1827 trying to find out if they are sisters, my ggg Grandmother Was Dorthea Maria Frederica Maas and went by Dora or Dorothy and there Daughter Catharina dust married a Bohne and lived in Rochester,New York Census 1920, maybe a connection,because there is no other family over there.the area in Germany were they lived was Schossow,Demmin,vorpommern and Wolde Mecklenberg-Schwerin.they came 1856 and 1857.
email me: koskidust@msn.com

Posted: 11 Apr 2003 10:13PM GMT
Surnames: Ewigleben
while working on my Ewigleben family name,I have seen your original message, but had no Chris in any of my findings. I just recently located a possible relative in Hobart Indiana, and wrote to him asking for information. He mentioned that his Great grandfather was called Chris, but his name was Heinrich Ewigleben.The interesting thing here is my grandmother, who was a Leonnies also came from Mecklenburg and married an Ewigleben.

Posted: 26 Nov 2008 2:18PM GMT
Surnames: Maas, Radloff
Magdalena Henriette Sophia Maas, b Sept 26 1833
Sophia Dorothea Friederike Maas, b Sept 26, 1831
Johanna Christine Maria Maas b May 29, 1842

Siblings of Bernhardt Maas, b 1839 in Stierow

parents were
Johaan Joachim Christop Maas
and Christine Albertine Magdalene Radloff of Dalwitz, Belitz
per page