Carl JOLLY

Janet Cook (View posts)
Posted: 924609600000
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 993311417000
Surnames: JOLLY
Lancaster, Dallas County, Texas Herald March 6, 1908
p.1 column 3

Carl JOLLY is dead. He had been manager of the Maypearl telephone exchange for several months, and last week he was called to Davis, Okla., to see his father who was sick. Soon after arriving at Davis he took sick and died within three days. He had contracted smallpox at Maypeaarl, Carl JOLLY was well known here. He was the son of Rev. I.V. JOLLY, pastor of the Presbyterian church here a number of years ago. -Italy News Herald.
Posted: 935409600000
Edited: 994136083000
Surnames: Jolly
Are your Jollys related to Victoria Jolly, Bert or Bart Jolly or Millie Lee? The Jollys were sisters to my ggrandmother Millie Lee Rodgers . The Jollys lived in Davis or south of Davis and Millie lived in Wynnewood. I know ssssome Jollys are buried in Davis.

Mldred Jolly

Posted: 965736000000
Edited: 993225067000
Surnames: Jolly, Flowers, Magouirk, Roberson
I am looking for information on Mildred Roberson Jolly & her siblings & information on her parents, James & Nancy Jane Flowers Roberson, Nancy died Dec 1960 in Santa Cruz Co., Ca. Her husband, James Roberson died in Murray Co., Ok or close by, could have been Shawnee Co. & he was a Baptist minister. Mildred had these brothers & sister: Minnie Roberson Magouirk, C. R., Gleeson, Lowell, Sturgeon, Dossie and J. B. Roberson.
Thanks,
Mary

Re: Mldred Jolly

Posted: 1497840265000
Classification: Query
HI Mary,

Minnie Roberson Magouirk was my grandmother. Her daughter Edith Jerean was my mom.

I do have some information, is there anything specific you were looking for?

Carla
per page

Find a board about a specific topic