Search for content in message boards

Coles in Idaho.....Cole/Burke marriage in Boise, 1924

Coles in Idaho.....Cole/Burke marriage in Boise, 1924

Posted: 27 Sep 2001 3:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cole, Burke
Hi...I am trying to find my grandfather, "Charley" cole. Info I have is very sketchy. He was married to Carlyn(Caroline?, Carrie) Mock around 1902. She was originally from Utah. Charley was said to originally be from Ohio. They had a daughter (my mother), Vallie C. Cole, in 1903 or 1904. They were living in Boise at that time. Evidently they seperated shrtly after, and Vallie was taken back to Utah to be raised by her grandmother. Carrie eventually remarried in Boise, and went by the name of "Carrie Lancaster." She committed suicide there in 1912. Vallie continued to live in Utah until she was about 16, when her father, Charley Cole, came and took her back to Boise. Vallie married Lloyd Burke in Boise around 1924. They eventually moved to the Seattle, WA area. I am Vallie's daughter by her second marriage, and she never talked about her family, other than to say her dad's name was Charley. I have only recently found her Utah family, and they lost all track of Charley after he took my mother back to Idaho. ANY information or leads would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much........

Re: Coles in Idaho.....Cole/Burke marriage in Boise, 1924

Posted: 28 Mar 2012 9:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MOCK
OMG-----This is who I am looking for please contact asap
my neighbor whom I am doing all this reasearch for is vallies
great great grand daughter.
valley married charley cole and had mercedez.
then mercedez married lloyd burke
and they had helen whom i have know for years. and i am neighbors with helens daughter . my best friend for 30 plus years. Any way please contact me. 712-579-8413 cell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic