Search for content in message boards

Harriet Merriman-Eslick

Harriet Merriman-Eslick

Gloria Craig (View posts)
Posted: 980424000000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1032694664000
Surnames: MERRIMAN, ESLICK, Edwards
Family story is Harriet Merriman was Apache. She married Beaden Eslick, year unknown, believed to be in Oklahoma, daughter Myrtle Lee Bell Eslick born Jan. 16, 1893 in Indian Territory, married Christopher Columbus Edwards. Myrtle died May 12, 1996, age 103, in Russellville, Arkansas. Her children were Samuel Beadon Edwards, Charles A. Edwards, Hazel Edwards and Daisy Edwards. Looking for information on Harriet and Beaden, and information and proof of indian heritage for Beaden and Harriet. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Harriet Merriman-Eslick

Posted: 993234716000
Edited: 1121611579000
Surnames: Eslick
Gloria: If you are a Merriman-Eslick descendant, I would like to correspond. Jacquie (olemoney52@home.com)

Posted: 1013639573000
Edited: 1032694687000
Surnames: Eslick, Parker
Dear gloria i am the great grand daughter of Harriet,I have little info on her could you help me.I am the grand daughter
Laurlie May Eslick and the daughter of Sadie Parker

Carla cclaurlie@yahoo.com

Posted: 1394566558000
Hello Jacquie,

I have recently found out that I am a Merriman-Eslick descendant. My great grandmother was Myrtle Eslick and my grandmother was Daisy Standridge (Maiden name Edwards and she was the youngest daughter of Myrtle). We are looking into finding out proof of indian heritage. We all grew up hearing that we were Cherokee, but I have seen on the site that it could be Creek or Apache. I'm so confused. Thanks for any help!

Shannon and Dawn Standridge
per page

Find a board about a specific topic