Search for content in message boards

Manriquez in Aguascalientes?

Manriquez in Aguascalientes?

Juan (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2005 6:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Manriquez, Enriquez
Hello all! It been a long time since I've posted on this board. I am still looking for information on my grandfather, Ignacio Manriquez. Does anyone have info that may show he waw born somewhere else? According to social secutity index, he was born in 1909. I know that his father worked on the railroads in Mexico. His father died in an accident when he was still a child. My grandfather and an older sister (8 or 9 years old?) where left all alone. Friends of his father watched over them. Later, his sister married and moved away. He never saw her again. He came to the USA via the railroad. He settled in Las Cruces with my grandmother Guadalupe.

When I was little, he used to tell me stories of seeing dead mexican soldiers lying all around and searching their bodies for food. Maybe you have information about my grandfather in another town. Maybe you have info about his sister.

Please send me at jlopez7693@aol.com. Thank you and god bless. Juan Manriquez Lopez

Re: Manriquez in Aguascalientes?

Posted: 4 Apr 2012 10:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Juan: if you need professional help with your genealogical research let us know it.
contact us at:
genealogiaehistoriafamiliar01@yahoo.com.mx
per page

Find a board about a specific topic