Search for content in message boards

Burlock family

Burlock family

kim cumming (View posts)
Posted: 918302400000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Burlock
I am doing family research on The Burlock's from Aroostook County Maine. Possibly Blaine, Bridgewater,Marshill. I understand some of them might have moved to New Haven, Canaan. Possible first name Norman. If anyone has any information that could help me in my search, I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you in advance
Kim Cumming

Burlock Family

Fred G Burlock (View posts)
Posted: 922190400000
My father was George Burlock from Moncton NB, CA born 1899 died in London ON Canada 1965. I know almost nothing about him prior to his marriage to my mother in 1941. There is a story that he had married previously and lived in Maine. If their is any connection to the research about burlocks in Aroostook County, I would be interested.

Burlock tree

Barbara Burlock Peano (View posts)
Posted: 976363200000
I am a Burlock , my grandfather was John Burlock, father was UttleyBurlock. Both men are deceased now, I would also like to get some info on the Burlock tree.

I do know that there was a JOB Burlock that lived in
Wilton, Conn-------he was killed by the Revolutionary War and his spouse and two children moved to New Brunswick.

Most of the Burlock s I knew were farmers, woodsmen from
Plaster Rock NB area, I hope this helps you much

Re: Burlock tree

Martin Burlock (View posts)
Posted: 1000415027000
I am also a Burlock living in the U.K; i know very little of my family tree apart from my father also martin burlock born in london and my grandfather Edwar Burlock born 1919 London my grandfather had 2 or 3 brothers apart from that i know no more of my family history

Posted: 1009855155000
Edited: 1009857795000
I now have the following line:

Job Burlock , David Burlock, Benjamin Burlock, John Sr. Burlock, Charles Burlock, George Burlock, Fred Burlock(me)

I also have evidence that my father George married a Lillian Totten at Sunnybrae Parish NB in 1920 prior to his marriage to my mother in 1941.

Re: Burlock family

Posted: 1026433819000
Edited: 1076451777000
Dear Kim:
I live in Mars Hill, ME and my grandmother was a Burlock. Perhaps we have a connection. Sandra

Posted: 1178851228000
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Charles Burlock date of birth ?
Hi Fred,
I would like to know the line of Charles Burlock date of birth my was same name of your he born 1874 Married Eva
had children:
of my grandfather Harry Burlock B.1907 to 1908 died 1974 in Moncton Married Nellie Trites
had 11 children

let me know if connect or not please contact me at aprilhebert71@hotmail.com

Posted: 1179084125000
Edited: 1233939763000
My Grandfather Harry Clark Burlock was born March 18,1911 and Died in 1974 in Moncton,New Brunswick

He was married to my grandmother Nellie Harriet Trites was born Oct 4,1912 and Died in 1986 in Moncton,New Brunswick.
Can you share with me about My Great Grandfather Charles and his parents name with date of birth ?

please let me know and thank-you for your answer !
contact me at postcardmagician@yahoo.ca

Dawn

Re: Burlock Family

Posted: 1179084449000
Surnames: George and Harry are Brother Burlock
Hello Frank,

I noticed your father George are brother of my grandfather Harry Clark Burlock He was born March 18,1911.It this correct ? Please let me know thank-you.

please contact me at postcardmagician@yahoo.ca

Dawn

Posted: 1179086062000
Surnames: Burlock Sibling
Hi Barb,

My GrandFather Harry Burlock's sibling George,Groce,Voilet
I dont know who Amandy Clark B.1844 (mother or mother in law).

My Grandfather's father Name were Charles Burlock Married Eva Clark. Do you have list name of Charles's sibling and What is Charles's Parents Name ?

I would love to share with you ! please contact me at postcardmagician@yahoo.ca

Dawn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic