Search for content in message boards

grandmother history

grandmother history

T. Ramirez (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Patron, Patrone
My grandmother Anna (Annie)Patron, was born in Canon City, CO (Fremont Co.) in August, 1890, parents names unknown. Patron may not have been her maiden name, as she may have been married before she married my grandfather. She lived in Colo., New Mexico and in Kansas and died in La Junta, CO, Oct. 1944. She married my grandfather, Ray Marez, from La Junta, CO. about 1920. Anyone with any information regarding the Patron family in Canon City in the 1890s, please contact me. Thank you!

Re: grandmother history

Posted: 1 Apr 2003 5:43AM GMT
Surnames: Patron
My wife's Grandmother was named Anna Patron.We have been trying to find out anything we can about her. I do know that my wife aunt was born in Canon City in 1913, At that time Anna was married to Gregorio Salazar. I don't know if we are talking about the same Anna Patron, but the dates and places are a remarkable coincedence if they are not the same. Feel fre to contact me. between the two of us maybe we can find the answers to both our questions. Thanks

Posted: 12 Jun 2009 4:01AM GMT
Hello

My Wife is also the Granddaughter of Ray Marez, from La Junta, CO.
Lived in Osawatomie, Kansas

He was Born 15 Mar 1892 in
Higbee, CO, 19 miles South of La Juntia, Colo, Otero County

He Died Jul 1982 in Pueblo, Colorado

Feel Free to contact e for further ? jimmills@awacademy.com

Posted: 24 Oct 2011 2:23AM GMT
Surnames: Patron, Salazar
Hello, my great-great-grandmother was Santana Patron from Canon city and she married Jose Gregorio Salazar, from New Mexico. From what I heard about the Patron family in Canon City is that they were a high-ranking family of detectives, including Santana's brothers. Santana and Jose Gregorio got divorced at some point, with Jose Gregorio taking the children back to New Mexico, including my great-grandmother Perfecta. I do remember something about Santana then remarrying, having another daughter and the family moving to Kansas. So I would be amazed if this was just some coincidence. Anybody with more information please contact me, as I would love to get to know long-last relatives and share genealogy.
Thanks,
Dominico

Posted: 4 Nov 2011 11:35PM GMT
Ray Marez was my grand father, my name is Sally Marez Mills. You can contact me at sallymz@charter.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic