Search for content in message boards

Nils Petter Johansson family

Nils Petter Johansson family

Posted: 7 Apr 2012 9:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johansson, Nilsson
Nils Petter Johansson b Jan 7, 1827 at Döviken, Ragunda, his wife Cajsa Lisa (Catharina Elisabeth) Olsdotter, b Febr 14, 1819, Ragunda, Jämtland, and their youngest son Jonas Marcellus (Nilsson) b Jan 16, 1864, emigrated to America on May 17, 1882. An older son, Lars Petter Nilsson, born April 26, 1859, had left Sweden for America in May 1880. Anybody who knows where they ended up? Cajsa Lisa is a sister to Lisa Stina Olsdotter, who had a daughter, Kristina Olafva, whose father Per Sjödin, emigrated in 1867 and who was never heard of (requested here before). Ann

Re: Nils Petter Johansson family

Posted: 8 Apr 2012 3:24PM GMT
Iā€™m not related to any member of this family.

1930 is the last available searchable census at this time.

Nils Petter Johansson [b Jan 7, 1827] would be abt 73 in the next available census in 1900.

1890 census was destroyed by fire in the 1920's.

Lars Petter Nilsson, [born April 26, 1859] would be abt 41 in 1900.

TRY - Find a grave ā€“ FREE SITE - volunteer site all states; frequently has headstone pic
DO NOT SEARCH FOR A MARRIED WOMAN USING HER MAIDEN NAME.

http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/

Try Vital Records ā€“ Birth, Marriage, & Death, Social Security Info. ā€“ FREE ALL STATES
http://search.labs.familysearch.org/

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 1:21AM GMT
I've sent a message to a researcher who has information about this family and referred to your posting. Hopefully, this person will contact you.

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 12:49PM GMT
Surnames: Johansson, Johnson, Olsdotter
Hi. I have some of them in my Johnson Family Tree posted on ancestry.com. Look for Nels Petter Johnson, Catrina Elisabeth Olsdotter, and John Marallis Nelson who married my 1st cousin 2X removed Alfrida Johnson. Nels and Catrina died in Grantsburg, Burnett County, Wisconsin, USA. John died in Pine City, Pine County, Minnesota and Alfrida died in St Paul, Minnesota. I'll pass this query on to another person I know who is researching Nils/Nels Johansson and Cajsa Lisa and all their children and has information on John's siblings who I'm not researching. See my profile on ancestry, mn3bo or e-mail me at mn3bo@aol.com
-Nancy

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 1:30PM GMT
Thanks for this info, sorry no access, I am not a member, good to know they made it to America :-) Ann

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 6:32PM GMT
Nils Petter Johansson and Catrina Elisabeth Oldsdotter would be my great great great grandparents. He was born in 1827 and died in Grantsburg, Wisconsin in 1900. I would really like to know if there are descendants of them currently in Sweden. Email if you have questions. vin.e.erickson@gmail.com

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 9:18PM GMT
Hi Ann,
Send an e-mail to me at mn3bo@aol.com - then I will have your e-mail address and can invite you to my tree. Ancestry will have you set up a free account.
Nancy

Posted: 18 May 2012 7:09PM GMT
I see that you have my grandfather Gerald Frederick listed on your family tree...I'm not sure how though. Can you please tell me more? Thank you

Posted: 19 May 2012 4:20AM GMT
Do you mean my tree on aones.com? I can't see Gerald Frederick, perhaps I have a different spelling, can you specify, pls, full name and birth date? Kindly, Ann

Posted: 19 May 2012 9:20AM GMT
No, ancestry.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic