Search for content in message boards

Hartman/Bost families in Maryland

Hartman/Bost families in Maryland

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 10:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have some old photos of members of the Hartman/Bost families. I bought these a number of years ago in an antique shop in Frederick, MD thinking that some day I might find descendants who would like the pictures. If you are interested, let me know.

Re: Hartman/Bost families in Maryland

Posted: 23 Jan 2012 9:55PM GMT
Surnames: Hartman photos
My family is from Frederick Maryland. I would be interested. About how much would postage be? Any other cost?
Thank you,
Ann B. Hartman
29ABBEY CT
GRIFFIN, GA 30224
770467-8484

MAIL to: GMABERT2@HOTMAIL.COM

Posted: 23 Jan 2012 11:31PM GMT
Surnames: Hartman
Ann,
There are 6 pictures of various sizes with Hartman identification on the back.The names are: Aunt Omie, Bud Hartman, Nett Hartman, Stella Hartman Gibson, Grandmother Hartman, Lille Hartman, Great-grandmother Hartman 99 years old. Do you recognize any of the names? The photography companies are in Frederick and Baltimore. Do you think these are pictures you might want? If you are interested I will put them in a brown envelope with bubble wrap and check price at post office. I do not want any money for the pictures; I'm just happy they will find a "good' home.
Do you know if you have a Bost family line? I would think since the pictures were together in one box there is a connection between the two surnames.

Martha Dean

Posted: 27 Jan 2012 2:02AM GMT
Surnames: Hartman Bost
I have Hartmans from Frederick county, MD and have Bost in NC. I will take care of them until
i can find a closer relative.
Thank you. I will pay your postage.
Ann Hartman

Posted: 28 Jan 2012 10:20PM GMT
Ann,
Postage is $5.70

Martha Dean
4976 Linganore Woods Drive
Monrovia, MD 21770

Posted: 29 Jan 2012 3:24AM GMT
Surnames: Hartman/Bost families
thank you, Martha,
I'll get that out when I get your address.
Ann

Posted: 2 Feb 2012 8:40PM GMT
Ann, My address was in my Jan. 28 reply. If you don't have it, email me at singnsew@comcast.net and I'll re-send it to you.

Martha
per page

Find a board about a specific topic