Search for content in message boards

RELATIVES ANCESTERS

RELATIVES ANCESTERS

ARNOLD ARTHUR BRIDENBAKER (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2000 6:42AM GMT
1800'S THEODORE PERRY MARRIED FLORENCE CORNELIUS. 2 KNOWN DAUGHTERS: BESSIE RENA. GATON INEZ LUCO HAD SON FRANCIS -KILLED. JOHN LAYTON SISTER ELIZABETH(?). WILL SADE BRIGHT, JOHN BRIGHT, IRENE BRIGHT, LOLA BRIGHT. ALL INFO-PLEASE HELP...

john bright

Posted: 19 Feb 2001 12:48PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 6:09PM GMT
are you looking for brights in caroline co. md. john and lola lived in golsboro. there is a john buried in greensboro.i am looking for john and sarah bright in sandtown md.

John Bright....

Posted: 24 Feb 2001 7:42AM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2001 2:59PM GMT
No, Molly, my Brights were in NW PA and SW NY. I don't believe they went up there. Thanks so much for trying to help me.... Arnold
Posted: 28 Mar 2001 12:38PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 6:09PM GMT
did john or lola live on eastern shore of md?

Brights

Posted: 5 Apr 2001 3:28PM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2001 2:59PM GMT
Wm. Henry Bright married Sara Ann Cornelius and one of their children was John H. Bright and one of his was a daughter, Lola Mae, and she married Robert Rephehagen. All I know is them residing in Pennsylvania... Perhaps your MD.Brights were them or related to them????
Posted: 1 May 2012 2:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 May 2012 8:11PM GMT
Surnames: Reppenhagen, Bright, Crooks
Hi Arnold, I HOPE you are still on this site. My Great Grandmother was Lola Bright, married to Robert Reppenhagen. Here parents were John Bright and Irene Crooks. I'm not sure how much you've been able to find out, but I too am searching for my heritage. Please, let me know if you are still using this site and how we could discuss our connections! I've attached a picture of Lola and her three siblings along with (I think) her father John.
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic