Search for content in message boards

Burial in - Clarence info needed

Burial in - Clarence info needed

Posted: 1055943074000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1085458933000
The Ontario Cemetery Finding aid lists a Rose Delima Bertrand as buried at Ste Felicite Roman Catholic Cemetery in Clarence Creek and I'm wondering if anyone has access to the transcript? Would like to find any information that might be available for this woman. Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Sherry

Re: Burial in - Clarence info needed

Michele Blackburn (View posts)
Posted: 1062898894000
I have the Ste Felicite cemetery transcriptions. The stone for Rose Delima Bertrand reads: A la memoire de/Rose Delima Bertrand espouse de Joseph Cheff/ decedee le 20 juin 1918 a l'age de 57 ans et 9 mois. I hope this helps.

Doris (View posts)
Posted: 1074912034000
I am looking for the buriel death for Jean- Baptist Labrecque, husband of Delima. He died in 1978.
Also for Francois Longtin, husband of Esther. He died before 1891 census. I found him in the 1871 census.
Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Doris

Posted: 1074913108000
Surnames: Longtin, Labrecque
Doris- I have the cemetery publications for St-Luc, Sacred Heart in Bourget and Ste Felicite in Clarence Creek. I couldn't find any matches, but there are a number of Labreche and Longtin listings in Ste-Felicite. Are you certain of the first names? Michele

Doris (View posts)
Posted: 1074915412000
I believe they were buried at Ste. Felicite. Yes, their first names are correct. Francois is my ggrandfather, and Jean Baptist is my great grandfather.
I know there were weddings, baptisim etc that my Longtin and Labrecque family had performed at Ste. Felicite.
I am also searching for wedding dates for some of my family at Ste Felecite.
Thanks again, Doris-from Texas

Posted: 1074953494000
Surnames: D'aoust, Hurtubise
Doris, The book I have for Ste-Felicite is simply the cemetery transcriptions, so if there was no marker the name wouldn't be listed in the publication. I do have the complete records for St-Luc in Curran for baptisms, marriages and burials. I didn't see the specific information that you were looking for there, but if you have various spellings of the names or even your grandmothers' maiden names, I'd be glad to check further. Michele

Posted: 1502640117000
OMG I am so sorry. I watched for a couple of months and figured no one would answer and ancestry never ever sent me a notification for this message. Thank you for checking and putting your reply up.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic