Search for content in message boards

[Aso Chou] LEE

[Aso Chou] LEE

JChouLee (View posts)
Posted: 8 Oct 2002 9:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:08AM GMT
Surnames: Lee, Luatutu, Tanuvasa
Great grandfather from Manono. Married to Simanono Luatutu, my great grandmother. Have family with Tanuvasa last name. Trying to gain an understanding of my Samoan roots

Re: [Aso Chou] LEE

Posted: 7 May 2004 11:02AM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2006 10:33PM GMT
Surnames: Chou-Lee
Is this you Jeremy looking for the family? Let me know what info you get.

If not Aso Chou-Lee is my Great Grandfather.

J

M Chou Lee (View posts)
Posted: 9 Dec 2004 3:54PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:11AM GMT
Surnames: Ah-So, Chou Lee, Tanavasa
Trying to find the descendants of Ah-So and Simanono Chou Lee. According to uncle Mapusaga Tanuvasa, my great grandparents had 3 Boys - Maa Tanuvasa, Manoa and Paulo aka Filo (my grandfather), as well as 7 Girls - Mui, Sasa, Taua, Vaai (Iakopo), Alisa aka Fetu and Gia. Originally from Manono, my great grandparents settled in Vaipuna. Anyone connected, send an email.
Thanks M Chou Lee.

M Chou Lee (View posts)
Posted: 17 Dec 2004 7:14AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:16AM GMT
Surnames: Chou-Lee, Iakopo, Manuleleua, Tanuvasa,
Anyone related to my great grandparents - Ah-So and Simanono Chou Lee. I think Alisa aka Fetu has the last name Manuleleua.

Au'apa'au Royce Pritchard (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2006 8:09AM GMT
Hi
Aso and Simanono Chou Lee are also my great-grandparents. Is Jesse or Paul your dad? My mum is Pasefika, Taua's daughter. My mum lived with your grandparents Au'apa'au Paulo and Fualuga, when she first arrived in NZ. Your grandfather's buried at the Mangere Cemetery in Auckland, right? We've visited his grave a few times. Aso and Simanono settled in Vaimoso. That's where they're buried. A lot of the family still live there. Regards, Royce.

Posted: 22 Jan 2007 3:21AM GMT
hei dont know if u know me but yea im a luatutu ay we got alot ov family down hea in newzealand but yea holah if u can

Posted: 12 Jan 2008 11:24PM GMT
My name is So'onalote Tanuvasa Chou Lee Rouse, youngest daughter of Ma'a Tanuvasa Chou Lee and Lapu'a. I was born in Western Samoa and lived in Vaipuna until I moved to the United States in 1984. I am very interested in knowing who you are and establishing communications with many nieces and nephews out there. Please respond once you receive this message.
Mapusaga is my brother who lives in Western Samoa with his family.
Lote'

Posted: 17 Jan 2008 1:06AM GMT
Hi Lote

My name is Kristall Wong (nee Chou Lee) I am the eldest daughter of Paul and Lynette Chou Lee and Aso Chou Lee is also my great grandfather. I would love to make contact with you and figure out how we are all related and how everyone fits in our family. Please email me on fualuga@hotmail.com. We are living in Australia right now but were born in New Zealand.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kristall

Posted: 11 Mar 2008 12:06PM GMT
Surnames: CHOU LEE
Talofa/Hello CHOU LEE researchers:

Per Rootsweb SAMOA Mailing List:

Subject: [SAMOA] Family Tree from W. Samoa
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:08:04 -0800

I am compiling my wife's family tree and I am looking for contacts with anyone who has info on the Chou Lee Family. The Patriarch was Ah-So Chou Lee or Ah-So Ah-Chou.
Sincerely, Devin Rouse

Faamolemole/Please give Devin a contact and/or see:

http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/SAMOA/2008-03/120489791...
SAMOA Archives

Fa'afetai/Thanks!
--Manaia

Posted: 20 Jul 2008 9:12PM GMT
Hi Royce, I am the husband of Soonalote Tanuvasa Chou Lee, daughter of Ma'a Tanuvasa Chou Lee, son of Aso Chou Lee and I am assembling the family tree for her. I have little or no information on Taua Chou Lee daughter of Aso and Simanono Chou Lee. Who did Taua marry and who is your father? I am also looking for any information I can find on Mui, Sasa, Va'ai, Alisa, Gia Chou Lee, the children of Aso and Simanono Chou Lee. Do you know anything about Aso or Simanono's parents?
Please help if possible.
Thanks, Sincerely
Devin Rouse
per page

Find a board about a specific topic