Search for content in message boards

LOYA VILLALOBOS SANDOVAL SAENZ MARTINEZ

LOYA VILLALOBOS SANDOVAL SAENZ MARTINEZ

John P. Schmal (View posts)
Posted: 26 Dec 2005 4:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LOYA VILLALOBOS SANDOVAL SAENZ MARTINEZ
Looking for ancestors of Maria Antonia Loya, born Nov. 1892 in Batopilas, Chihuahua, daughter of Antonio Loya (born circa 1860, Balleza) and Concepcion Villalobos (born circa 1862 in Nonoava).

Antonio Loya was married April 1, 1884 in Balleza to Concepcion Villalobos. He was the son of Francisco Loya and Francisca Sandoval. She was daughter of Trinidad Villalobos and Maria Anna Villalobos.

Also looking for the family of Esteban Saes/Saenz and Maria Martina Martinez from San Francisco de Borja, circa 1800 to 1820.

Re: LOYA VILLALOBOS SANDOVAL SAENZ MARTINEZ

syl (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2006 4:57AM GMT
Regarding Esteban Saens and Martina Martines
This couple is listed in 1802 census (Archivo Arzobispado de Durango, Film AHAD II Frame 511-516

Their daughter Mercedes wishes to marry Faustino Orosco 2 Feb 1824 (LDS 1222906-informacion matrimonial). However, he is accused of bigamy and I imagine the event does not take place. She later requested to marry Jose Pablo Caro (20 March 1828-LDS 1222906)

Esteban may have remarried between March and April 1829-the informacion matrimonial reads:
Esteban Saens, viudo de Martina Martines,
HL Ambrosio Saens y Estefana Suarez
(LDS 1222906)

Ambrosio Saens is listed in 1778 census (AGI Indiferente 102) with Estefana Corrales and their family:
____ (ilegible-may be Estevan-20 years old,
Ciriaco-18 years old
Maria del Carmen 14 years old
Mariana, 12 years old
Gertrudis, 8 years old
Maria de Jesus, 6 years old
Francisco, 1 year old
Maria, 1 year old

I have no clue as to why Estefana is referred to as Suarez in the informacion matrimonial and Corrales in the 1778 census. It may be the same woman or Ambrosio may have remarried. ????????

Although their were Martines' in Borjas in the 1778 census, I was unable to locate a Martina.

I hope this helps you with your research.

Posted: 2 May 2007 6:12PM GMT
I also have Loya in my family. Cipriano Loya, born in the mid 1800's.He lived in Estades Carretas. His first child, Concepcion Loya, was born in 1871. I don't have any information on Cipriano's siblings but if I find any information that connections them to your family, I'll be sure to post it. I also have Villalobos in my family. Maria Villalobos from Villa Umada. Born in the late 1800's.

Posted: 18 Oct 2007 5:20PM GMT
Surnames: Loya, villolobos, villalobos, treviso, trevis
Hello, I am looking for information on the Loya family. I have a Male Loya marry Female Villolobos (Villalobos)They had several children. I have only been able to find two of their sons Refugio 1864 and trinidad 1868. Since I have Loya on both sides, I also have a Santiago Loya. Parents are Desiderio Loya and Josefa Treviso (trevis), grandparents are Jose Maria Loya and Gerarda hernandes. If these names ring a bell, please let me know.

Posted: 23 Oct 2007 1:50AM GMT
Do you have anymore information on Josepha Treviso/Trevis?
I am trying to find info on Trevis/Treviso/Travis from Chihuahua, Mexico. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Posted: 23 Oct 2007 3:12AM GMT
Surnames: Loya, Villalobos, Flores, Grijalva, Hernandes, Treviso, Trevis
I have Josefa Treviso (Trevis) female born San Lorenzo, Chihuahua, Mexico - died Feb 1923 San Lorenzo, Chihuahua, Mexico. I don't have any other information on her other than a family story that tells us her family is Spain. Her brother and sister in law died and their son Santiago Trevis (Treviso) was sent to live with her and her husband. She married Desiderio Loya male born 1836 San Lorenzo, Chi, Mex - died 1908 San Lorenzo, Chi, Mex. Son of Jose Maria Loya and Gerarda Hernandes. (I have no other info on them).
Desiderio and Josefa adopted Santiago Trevis Loya born Jul 1862 and Jesus Loya Born Mar 1871 San Lorenzo, Chi, Mex. I have no other info on him.
Santiago married Aleja de Jesus Flores Grijalva in 1884. She was born to Jesus Jose A Flores b 1838 Corralitos, Chi, Mex and Concepcion Grijalva 1838 Chi, Mex. (I have 8 more generation going back to 1614 Arrabal Portillo, Valladolid, Spain. Anyway, Santiago and Aleja migrated thru Tex to New Mexico, stayed in Arizona for a few years and then settled in the Los Angeles area of CA. It was not uncommon for siblings of one family to marry siblings of another. I wonder if your Loya Villalobos are siblings to my Loya Villalobos? Please contact me at lorrsil@aol.com. WE can share more notes.

Posted: 23 Oct 2007 4:38AM GMT
I also have a Loya-Hernandes marriage in my family tree. Cipriano Loya married to Elena Hernandes. Their first child was born around 1871.It's a bit later than your Loya-Hernandes union and I haven't done enough research to gather the names of any of their siblings but I still find it very interesting.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic