Search for content in message boards

Waggoner Family of Sandusky

Waggoner Family of Sandusky

Posted: 1420516554000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Waggoner, Wagener, Wagoner, Wagner
My 3rd great grandfather is Nickolaus Waggoner 1781. He came to the United States in Aug 23 1844 aboard the "Agnes" from Luxembourg with his wife and 7 children. They are living per the 1850 census in Rice, Sandusky Ohio.
(wife: Anna Maria "Mary", children: Mary Catherine, Peter "Par", Jenette "Charlotte", Barsley "Barney", Stephanus, Maria Elizabeth, & Nickolaus Jr. )
My question is... much research has been done on John Waggoner Sr re: History and Genealogy of the Wagner, Waggoner-Wagoner Family who lived in the same area. My dna results through Ancestry is saying - there is a connection between Nickolaus Waggoner born in 1781 and John Waggoner Sr born 1758 in Alsace-Lorraine, France. Does anyone know more about John Waggoner's Sr brothers? Their father was Francis Antony "Anthony" Waggoner. I would really love to find the connection. I'm thinking the connection might be pretty close since my Waggoners came to the exact spot of John Waggoner's Sr family. John Waggoner Jr's was born 1790 (very close in age to Nickolaus Waggoner 1781) (side note: Nickolaus Waggoner's son : Barsley Waggoner married possibly "back" into the family... marrying Sarah Reed who is the daughter of Salome Waggoner (John Waggoner jr's daughter).... If the previous connection is found - they would of been cousins)
Thank you
Kathy Eberle

Re: Waggoner Family of Sandusky

Posted: 1427226872000
Hi,

You can do free international research at www.familysearch.org. Successful Searching!

Re: Waggoner Family of Sandusky

Posted: 1502746577000
Surnames: Peter Wagner, Waggoner
How is Peter Wagner related to you? He died in 1871 and I am related to his wife Mary Ann Darr. I am looking for a picture of him and his wife. I know the chances are very slim you would have a picture of him. I do have a picture of his sister Catherine who was married to Jacob Thurn. I also have a picture of George Wagner who was a son of Peter.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic