Search for content in message boards

EDWARDS of South Pembs

EDWARDS of South Pembs

Posted: 10 Feb 2007 9:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jul 2011 3:12PM GMT
Surnames: Edwards
I am still looking for anyone who is researching the surname Edwards from South Pembrokeshire [ Penally, Tenby, Gumfreston, Jeffreston, St. Florence, Lamphey, Carew, Pembroke, Monkton ] or Llanboidy.

Re: Edwards of South Pembs

Posted: 10 Feb 2007 8:41PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2011 3:15PM GMT
Surnames: Hopla, Edwards, Palmer
Dear Sir

Once again here I am aware that Tony Edwards is researching the same surname in a similar area, I have done a little on his behalf, but no where near as much as I have supplied in relation to the Hopla's.

I'm not sure if the Palmer surname does not relate to the Southern Pembroke Edwards, but Tony would know more.

I should make clear, I have no connection with this family, only that I have freely assisted Tony in his own research over the past couple of years or so.

Rgds
Owen Vaughan
ORIEL a welsh window on a surname

Posted: 5 Jul 2011 3:06AM GMT
I am a descendant of Charles Edwards & Mary Raymond. Charles was baptized in Penally, in 1792 & died in 1869, Penally. They had 7 children, all baptized in Penally; Isaac, Rebecca, Joseph, Mary, Esther (my GGG-Grandmother), Benjamin & Sarah.

Posted: 23 Nov 2011 8:11PM GMT
Edited: 24 Nov 2011 2:16PM GMT
gbp64,
You have said that you are a descendant of Charles Edwards & Mary Raymond. And that Charles was baptized in Penally, in 1792 & died in 1869, Penally.
And that Charles Edwards & Mary Raymond had 7 children, all baptized at Penally. They were Isaac (1816), Rebecca (1816), Joseph (1818), Mary (1819 ), Benjamin (1823), Sarah (1825). With Esther (1821) being your GGG-Grandmother. Could you confirm these dates of Birth and your GGG-Grandmother husband's name [ if possible ]
Thanks.

Posted: 23 Nov 2011 8:25PM GMT
Hello,

Yes, all those dates of Baptisms are correct. I have copies of all their baptism records. My GGG-Grandmother Esther Edwards married Thomas Morris (my GGG-Grandfather), who was baptized 1822 in Gumfreston and died sometime between the 1851 & 1861 census.

Hope this helps you out.

Cheers,

Re: EDWARDS of South Pembs

Posted: 24 Nov 2011 12:38AM GMT
Edited: 24 Nov 2011 2:17PM GMT
Surnames: Morris
gbp64,

Further to your "yes, all those dates of Baptisms are correct". And you have copies of all their baptism records.
I wonder if you'd care to share copies of same with me ?
And tell me more about your GGG-Grandmother Esther Edwards marriage to Thomas Morris (your GGG-Grandfather), who was baptized 1822 in Gumfreston and died sometime between the 1851 & 1861 census.

Tony (at) fhtransfer77[at]YahOO.co.uk

Re: EDWARDS of South Pembs

Posted: 5 Apr 2012 11:04PM GMT
gbp64,

Further to your "yes, all those dates of Baptisms are correct". And you have copies of all their baptism records.
I wonder if you'd care to share copies of same with me ?
And tell me more about your GGG-Grandmother Esther Edwards marriage to Thomas Morris (your GGG-Grandfather), who was baptized 1822 in Gumfreston and died sometime between the 1851 & 1861 census.
Please contact me at [( fhtransfer77@yahoo.co.uk )]
per page

Find a board about a specific topic