Search for content in message boards

eamil changed

eamil changed

Jean (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WOLCOTT, GLASURE, WALLACE, TODD, THOMPSON
Please b e informed that my email has changed from AOL.com to jeb30@caddoelectric.net.
THANKS!
JEan

THOM'P'SON's in Beaver Co., PA

Posted: 30 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2001 8:46PM GMT
Surnames: THOMSON
Would like to discuss your THOMPSON line in Beaver Co., PA. I have a 3rd Gr-uncle, William THOMSON, b. 1750, Scotland>America with parents and siblings, 1771>Hopewell Two., now Beaver Co., PA, ca. 1785-1790. Very large family with many descendants.

Thank you.

BeaverThompson's

Donna (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Thompson
would like to share information on Thompsons. I have a Hugh Thompson born 1786, Son Robert Thompson born 1811 and wife Sussanna. they had 9 children. Big Beaver Township. connections?
Donna

Thompson Connection?

Posted: 22 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2002 5:08AM GMT
Surnames: THOMPSON, POTTS
I have a Hugh Thompson (in my database) that was married to Margaret Potts b. 1788. I have their children as; Elizabeth Thompson, Samuel Potts Thompson, & Hugh Stephen Thompson. Do you have any of these children as siblings to your Robert Thompson? The time frame is right, I just can't put it all together for you. Let me know how it turns out. I'm related to the Potts line.

Re: Thompson Connection?

Posted: 17 Jan 2003 7:02PM GMT
Edited: 12 Feb 2003 10:14PM GMT
Would you have any information on Daniel Thompson, b. Jan. 5, 1911; d. Feb. 1985, Monaca, Beaver Co., PA., who married Bessie McCauley. Bessie was b. Dec. 01, 1909; d. Nov. 1977 in Monaca, Beaver Co., PA. She was a daughter of Mary (Robinson) McCauley. She had the following brothers and sisters, Helen, Sylvia, Roxy, Harvey Jr., Mary, and Ruth.

Connie

Keith (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2003 9:53PM GMT
Surnames: HUGHES/POTTS
Connie,
'
I'm sorry...but I have no one named Daniel Thompson as of yet. That doesn't mean that we won't have a connection. I just haven't found it yet.
The Thompson's that I have on file descend from James Rosper Thomson b. 15 Jun 1857 d. 31 Oct 1904. He m. Mary Jane Potts, and had 3 boys named George Frank b. 16 Aug 1882, James William b. 22 Jun 1892, and Charles Everett Thompson b. 4 Feb 1895. They also had 4 girls.
I suppose anyone of the three boys could have had Daniel Thompson.
This might be a place to start for you. Let me know what you find if anything.
Sorry no luck an the spouse's name either.

Good Hunting,

Keith

patty jung (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2005 1:01AM GMT
this thompson family is also my family i am looking for anna mae thompson hughes she married a john wilson hughes and then a john leona hughes john leona was my gr-grandfather his son louis m hughes was my grandfather if you would like what i have e-mail me at patty_peepee@yahoo.com
thank you patty

Posted: 21 Nov 2005 5:14PM GMT
Surnames: Hughes, Potts, Thompson, Beegle
Hi Patty,

I just found your response. Yes, I would like to share information with you. You can reach me at my new e-mail address; kahughes469@earthlink.net

Thanks,

Keith Hughes

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 4:34PM GMT
I have limited information on the Thompson family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic