Search for content in message boards

looking for my birth parents

looking for my birth parents

David (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2006 11:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi there, My name is David. Birth name Anthony Tynes... or so im told. I was giiven up for adoption at a very young age, and im looking to find my birth parents. I was born April 11, 1970. If anyone has any idea what im talking about, i sure would appreciate the help.

Thank you

Re: looking for my birth parents

Posted: 13 Mar 2006 7:44AM GMT
Can you tell us where you were born? That might help.

david (View posts)
Posted: 14 Mar 2006 7:11PM GMT
i was born in nova scotia, and i have no idea what other information to give, all i know is tynes..i wish i could be of more help... i know that my birth name was anthony tynes.

Posted: 26 Feb 2012 4:34AM GMT
How is your search going? I am a Tynes from Truro Nova Scotia. If your a Tynes we are fam but I do not know the connection. Most N.S. Tynes come from Halifax and Dartmouth. Just my immediate family and the family of my uncle where I come from. Just learning about those Tynes's myself. Did it say where in N.S.
Sorry for such a late reply and hopefully by now your search has been fulfilled.

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 5:51PM GMT
Surnames: Tynes
I AM David Patrick Tynes Edwards of Surry, VA. I have read and have the information in hand where many Tynes from Virginia migrated to Nova Scotia but it was from a Slave named Betty from Timothy Tynes farm in Virginia. it was during the revolutionary war era. it is a start. lol..if anyone has any questions on the Tynes of USA and or the history of them in England and Scotland let me know., i can see what my documents say.

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 4:13AM GMT
Hi Patrick/Anthony
I would be very interested in knowing anything you might have on Betty.
Thanks
Heather
per page

Find a board about a specific topic