Search for content in message boards

Jeremiah Bailey died 1859 age about 100....would like to know more about

Jeremiah Bailey died 1859 age about 100....would like to know more about

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 2:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
him.Such as his parents names and their dates as well as place of birth for Jerry.

Thank you,Mike

Re: Jeremiah Bailey died 1859 age about 100....would like to know more about

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 11:14PM GMT
Surnames: Bailey
I have researched a Jeremiah Bailey, who was a Confederate Veteran. Apprently yours is different Jeremiah, since you state that your Jeremiah died in 1859, 2 years before the War Between the States began.

Posted: 8 Sep 2012 10:37PM GMT
Must be a different one than Phoebe's Dad right ? Cause that's not his DOD.

Posted: 9 Sep 2012 2:15PM GMT
I have Jeremiach as Phoebe's father could be a mistake what do you have?

Regards,Mike

Posted: 9 Sep 2012 5:49PM GMT
Here is a report of my info for you. I saved it in a Jpeg so you can zoom to read it. I went to the first Bailey I have down to Jeremiah. If anyone sees a mistake please don't hesitate to alert me. But this info has been checked several times and no errors were found by others. If I can help in other way just let me know. I also have been told that Jerry was a very tall man over 7 feet I believe they said. And he owned the land that Phoebe and her family are in. I had a cousin say that Phoebe's husband is buried else where but I have found no proof of that. The people that run the other cemetery say he is not on the records anywhere. But sadly there was no headstone placed for him in the Jerry Bailey Cemetery either.
Attachments:

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 1:36AM GMT
Jeremiah Bailey is my GGG Grandfather and to date I only had his parents names. Even tho, I can read all of it, I was able to make a copy only of the attachment thru part of Generation 3. Is there some way you could send it so I could copy the whole document from beginning to end. It would help me greatly in my research. Thanks.

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 1:32PM GMT
He is my 3rd great grandfather also. So we must be related. I ran this report but didn't do my whole tree of course. I am not understanding the part you are missing. But if you tell me your line I can make you a report also on my information. Or I can invite you to my tree so you can sort it person by person.

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 2:30PM GMT
Thanks for getting back to me. I can read all of your report tht was posted, but can only make a hard copy thru generation 3, iv - Carr Bailey. I would like to make hard copies of the entire posting for my files. My line is thru Jeremiah and Elizabeth Myers.

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 3:33PM GMT
My line is through Elizabeth also. I prefer to have my work used as a guideline to help others though. Not printed and copied. As you can notice from the report, the facts are missing and I don't think anyone should just take my word for it. Put the name or 2 in that you are missing and the other information will pop up with the facts to prove it.

Posted: 2 Nov 2012 2:53AM GMT
I read your descendants chart and just wanted to correct something. Rachel M. Deavers was Elijah Bailey's mother. She had him out of wedlock before she married Jeremiah Bailey. When his 1st wife died, he married Rachael and addopted Elijah and changed his name. Also Rachael was pregnant with her second child when they married. Although there is no proof, I believe Jeremiah was both Elijah's father as well as Rachael's unborn child's father. There is a birth record for Elijah being the son of Rachael. No father is listed.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic