Search for content in message boards

GREENE, Winnie

GREENE, Winnie

Posted: 974203200000
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 1111551477000
Surnames: GREENE, GREEN, MCCOY, MCNEELY, CROSS, HESTER, SULLIVAN, HENDERSON, JENNINGS, SNEED, KETCHUM
Winnie Greene
Turkey [Hall Co. TX] - Services for Winnie Greene, 66, of Turkey were held at 2 p. m. Sat. at First Baptist Church with the Rev. Melvin Clinton, pastor, officiating.
Burial was in Dreamland Cemetery under the direction of Myers-Long Funeral Directors.
She died Thursday, Jan. 25, 1996, in Lubbock.
She was born March 22, 1929, in Ropesville. She had attended Lubbock schools. She married W. A. Greene in November 1950 in Lubbock. She was a member of the First Christian Church in Big Spring.
She was a beautician.
Survivors include her husband; three children, DeeĀ’Aun Green of Oklahoma City, Lynn McCoy of Plano and Michael Green of Turkey; seven sisters, Ruby McNeely of San Antonio, Charlotte Cross of Lufkin, Margaret Hester of Lubbock, Ruth Sullivan of Whelan Springs, Ariz., Jean Henderson of Garland, Dixie Jennings of Clovis, Calif., and Linda Sneed of Bastrop; two brothers, John Ketchum of Albuquerque, N. M. And Charles Ketchum of Dimmitt; five grandchildren; two step-grandchildren; and three great-grandsons.
Pallbearers were Johnny Perry, Keith Green, Buster Hanna, Greg Fuston, Joe Wayne Fuston and Levi Taylor.
Source: Obituary supplied by Renita Purcell Marshall ;
Albuquerque, NM.

Re: GREENE, Winnie

Posted: 1093367979000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1130728450000
Surnames: KETCHUM SPRADLEY
I am interested in the KETCHUM names in your post. My mother was born in 1926 in Newlin, Hall County. Her name was Waliene Ketchum. She was daughter of William Berry Ketchum. Her siblings were John Berry Ketchum, Rosa Lee Ketchum and Nellie Ketchum. Her mother was Mattie Louise Hines Ketchum. They moved about 1931 to Anton, Texas and lived there until her death in 2001. I have a lot of the KETCHUM genealogy on my web page, but I do not have the two KETCHUMs listed in your post. Any info about this family would be appreciated.
http://www.hal-pc.org/~berrys

Re: GREENE, Winnie

Posted: 1376702956000
Classification: Query
My so called dad is Wayne Greene of Turkey TX so I was wondering if you can give me any info at all...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic