Search for content in message boards

Henshaws from London, Ontario

Henshaws from London, Ontario

Posted: 1149449804000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Henshaw, Warwick, Curran
Looking for the family of George and Eliza Henshaw (nee Flinton). Lived in London, Ontario where they had children:
William, John, Annie, Elizabeth, Thomas, George and Alfred.
Eliza later married Elisha hunt and had a daughter, Mary abt. 1888. Any information would be much appreciated.

Re: Henshaws from London, Ontario

Posted: 1213397539000
I have sent you an invite to my tree. I have several Henshaw's in my tree as my gmother was a Henshaw from the London area.

Posted: 1213618827000
Hi,

I appreciate your invitation to view your family tree and found it interesting as I've been aware of the "West Nissouri" Henshaws from my search for the family members of George Henshaw (1823-?) I've often wondered if there was a connection between the two families. I haven't been able to find much about George other then locating him and his family in the 1860 US census and that his name was listed on the marriage certificates of his children who, except for one, were all born in London. Have you found a link?

Thanks and best wishes,
Nancy

Posted: 1300484040000
Surnames: Davis/ Henshaw
My name is Margaret wife of James Davis. I have been searching his family tree and there is a Sarah Davis born 17th January 1835 and Pheobe Davis born 18th April 1845. A Augustus Henshaw born abt 1832, married Sarah on the 22nd July 1835 and died, He then married Phoebe 4th August 1888. The girls parents were James Davis and Sarah nee Staples. I don't know if these are the Henshaw's that are part of you tree.
Margaret
per page

Find a board about a specific topic