Search for content in message boards

Jackson/Sparks

Jackson/Sparks

Posted: 17 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Aug 2001 12:31PM GMT
Surnames: Jackson, Sparks, Brane
I am looking for information on Leander Jackson and Nancy Sparks. Leander, b.16 Mar 1821 in Rush Co, IN, d. 11 May 1907, Lincolnville, Wabash Co., IN married 26 Feb 1846 to Nancy Sparks, daughter of John and Elizabeth Harlan Sparks.
Their son William Jackson married Minerva Brane. William died and she and her children moved to Montgomery County, OH.
I have information on Leander's siblings and parents. Also on the Sparks, Harlans and Branes. I'd like to share.

Brane Family

Posted: 11 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Aug 2001 12:54AM GMT
Surnames: Brane
The Minerva Brane is probably the Minerva in the 1870 census for Liberty township, Wabash Co. The C.J. and Mary Brane listed are my Great Great Grandparents, Cornelius J. and Mary Ellen, I think. C.J.'s age is listed as 29 but he would have been 32. Mary's age is correct. Their oldest child, John, is listed. I suspect some of the other Brane's listed are C.J.'s parents and possibly grandparent. Minerva may be C.J.'s sister. I would be very interested in any info you have on the Brane family.

Re: Jackson/Sparks

Posted: 20 Nov 2007 1:10PM GMT
Surnames: Brane
I would be interested in any information you have on the Brane family. Particularily any information from Benjamin Brane, who is the last line of my family I can trace back.

Re: Jackson/Sparks

Posted: 12 Mar 2008 1:08AM GMT
I'm not sure what you have on Benjamin Brane, but I have the following: Benjamin b: 11 Aug 1783 in Frederick County, Maryland d: 27 June 1870 in Wabash County, Indiana.
Parents of Benjamin were: Job Brane b: 7 Nov 1726 (in perhaps England) married Martha Matthews 17 Oct 1778 in Frederick, Frederick Co., Maryland. Job died 13 May 1811 in Frederick Co., Maryland per the Baltimore newspaper.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic